GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cool Finds

Island Dub

Passed Driver's Ed
For some reason there are a bunch in Florida. At the Celebration car show the Delorean club shows up with like 20. And its a small show to boot. Cool find.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
For some reason there are a bunch in Florida. At the Celebration car show the Delorean club shows up with like 20. And its a small show to boot. Cool find.

I just checked out their website, they're cranking out parts and you can soon custom order your own DeLorean if you want. That's exciting!!

6MT_GTI

Ready to race!
I know there are nicer ones out there, but it was an unexpected rarity to find by my friend's house. I didn't expect it because I was just driving home with a pizza and then BOOM. I had to slow down and take some pics!

you mean a villa...

chuckk23

Ready to race!
Came out of my office a while back and saw this parked next to me. Family is family...:D

I figured that the owner wanted his car to look good ;)

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 186

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Came out of my office a while back and saw this parked next to me. Family is family...:D

I figured that the owner wanted his car to look good ;)

That's a great find! I love me them R8's! I see a couple here and there, and you're right, any VAG is family! (I say VAG because Audi, Porsche, etc. is part of VAG) :p:thumbup:

you mean a villa...

The pizza place isn't across the street, this was the first sight I saw from turning out of the plaza where the pizza place is. It's a trailer park by federal highway, usually vacant in the summer and good in the winter with the snow birds. I don't know if that's what you were alluding to, lol.

Island Dub

Passed Driver's Ed
I just checked out their website, they're cranking out parts and you can soon custom order your own DeLorean if you want. That's exciting!!

Nice, I love seeing them up and running, good to know these guys are doing it big.:thumbsup:

jeffy c

Passed Driver's Ed
parked next to this bad boy a while ago, you can kind of see my wheels in the reflection

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    364.1 KB · Views: 175

razr390

Go Kart Champion

I love the 1 series, especially any M BMW, I love the wheels! But ultimately I'd rather have an M3. This 1M is rare though, since not many are around, good find!

Best Buy parking lot...
This is one of my wish-list cars. A convenience store owner by my house owns one! The 2013 has a 0-60 in 2.7 seconds. Not bad, paying 10% of a Bugatti for the .2 seconds slower to 60 time. I'd definitely want this as one of my cars, I feel like it'd be a great daily.

Good thread, its always nice seeing something different

Thank you PCD! I agree completely, and I love seeing other nice cars. We are a VAG family but no hate in other cars that are nice as well! Feel free to post any cool finds you encounter!

parked next to this bad boy a while ago, you can kind of see my wheels in the reflection
Always good to see a VAG car! :) Lamborghini is my favorite because they're a no-bull (no pun intended) super-car company. Ferrari is great as well but they're more traditional and try to keep it as classy as they can, but Lamborghini always does something new, just Google the Lamborghini Egoista!!

Last edited:

Island Dub

Passed Driver's Ed
Criminy, I love the Z3 coupe. Always wanted one. One day you filthy girl,one day :drool:

razr390

Go Kart Champion