GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fiesta ST beats BRZ around track

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
But but but... rwd... and super low center of gravity and specifically designed sports car... oh yea that's right no power.

2.0t_convert

Ready to race!
The Fiesta ST is also shod in high performance summer tires vs grand touring summer tires on the FT86.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Expected. That engine with no turbo is worse than a monocycle in the snow.:D

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
but the interior is far too complicated on the ST and the exterior looks like a catfish... seems impossible.

All Season Prius Tires FTL.

FL_GTI

Ready to race!
The Fiesta ST is also shod in high performance summer tires vs grand touring summer tires on the FT86.

That's like comparing Macintosh to Gala... They're both red fucking apples.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
holy hell.. my bad, when did that happen!? I thought all of them got the same wheels and all season rubber, sans the FRS/BRZ difference centercaps.

2.0t_convert

Ready to race!
The BRZ tires are summer tires.

"215/45 R17 87W summer high performance tires"

http://www.subaru.com/vehicles/brz/models-specs.html

High performance may be a stretch by Subaru marketing dept :D

Tirerack lists them as grand touring summer which makes me think they are a little less grippy than the higher performance options. Makes sense since the Prius Touring which also uses them isn't mean to hug the road.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I'm pretty sure the "Prius tires" are actually from some "higher performance" version of the Prius only sold in Japan, not the same as the rubber on a US Prius.

And regardless, that's what Toyobaru decided to equip the cars with from the Factory and the Ford beat it, all while being cheaper and more practical. Don't get me wrong, I like the Toyobaru a lot, but it isn't particularly quick stock, straight line or otherwise.

But it's a better car for the true handling enthusiast :lol: