Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Prefer other brand/chain/McDonald’s pee coffee, etc

Votes: 11 9.8%
  • Do not drink coffee… only semen, energy drinks, etc

Votes: 12 10.7%

• Total voters

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I don't really know anything about coffee, I just kinda drink what I can get that tastes good and isn't $4+. But I have to say, Bender's points make a lot of sense to me, just based on the way I perceive the taste of starbucks. It's very "over roasted" tasting, or as I like to say, burnt. I always figured they made it that way so people would feel like hardcore coffee enthusiasts, like "I love coffee so much, I can drink the REALLY STRONG tasting stuff" when in reality it tastes like piss. I love espresso as I've mentioned a few times in this thread, and it's obviously way stronger than starbucks coffe, but it doesn't have that nasty, burnt up toast taste. DD doesn't have that taste either, which is the only reason I say it's better. Perhaps it's also a little cheaper, but DD is pretty darn expensive, hash browns, a sandwich and an iced coffee is like $7+

gti330ex1

Ready to race!
One shot of espresso equals 75 mg of caffeine, while a 'tall' (12oz) sbx regular brewed will contain 270 mg.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
well, this is awkward...

McQueen77

Banned
hahaha

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
Tim Hortons. End thread. Seriously though it is good. But when I want a fancy coffee I go to the roasting plant in downtown Detroit. Very good and very expensive coffee. They Roast the beans in his amazing clear acrylic vacuum tube system. I think ther is one in NYC as well.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Doesn't matter where I go. Its a regular coffee, black. SB, DD, McD, wherever. I drink 2-2 cups a day. Usually in make it at work with the Bunn machine.

2.0t_convert

Ready to race!
I don't drink coffee or caffeinated tea so Starbucks is an easy choice for me since it has a bigger selection of non stimulating drinks.

adolan21

Ready to race!
I'm drinking dunkins because Big Papi told me to. Plus, I hate ordering sizes at SB when they correct you. "Can I get a large," "You mean an venti?" "I said fucking large."

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I'd like a liter of cola.