GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Man, VW is such a pain in the ass

Kal-GTI

Ready to race!
And all good reasons to learn your car and diy everything. I refuse to go to the dealer for anything but parts and that's only if I need it right away. Order online and diy. VW 4 life.

I've said this many times. Unless your loaded and like to blow money, if you don't have the basic skills for a diy maintanence items, VW is not the car for you. Stick to jap cars that are more forgiving and less expensive to maintain.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I've said this many times. Unless your loaded and like to blow money, if you don't have the basic skills for a diy maintanence items, VW is not the car for you. Stick to jap cars that are more forgiving and less expensive to maintain.

Vws are only good if you have warranty thats it, if you dont have loaded money or not have/know decent maintenance

simpson110

Ready to race!
Girlfriend had an 04 jetta with an automatic and multiple dealers said the same thing to us. They said it's not really a serviceable item and drive it until it dies. I did the fluid change myself but it is a pain for the most part. It did make a difference so it was worth it in the end.