GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Just got off the phone with a recruiter for an open rec im hiring for - I had no idea you can no longer ask how much someone makes in some states, whereas before, some companies asked you to prove it AFTER they hired you, and would FIRE you if you lied about it, lol. What a shift!

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
So my primary care doc recommended a trimmed-down version of the South Beach diet.

I bought the audiobook and overall, it makes sense. Nutshell is "everything in moderation", and that it's not the total calorie count, but the KIND of calories.

Yeah I cut down Binnie to go to Woodmans for gas.

Big Timber was better years ago before all the pavement snakes.

I also like taking 20 out towards Hampshire, then cut up north by the Chick'n'Dip and loop back east.

Chick'n'Dip? im intrigued .

This doesn't apply to just your health post , but its something like 80% of Americans actually over eat cause they are confusing dehydration for hunger. A lot of this has to do with salty food intake.

I found a great way to lose weight besides minimizing carbs is to just up whatever your water intake is now + 2 full glasses. That or chug a glass of water 20 mins before you eat a meal.

Once you cut back on carbs, you stop craving them. But once you start up again...watch out. I was low carb for 3 weeks...one day a loaf of bread, olive oil and grated cheese was out...

it got ugly.

Edit: if you dont care for water, try cucumber,lemon water . goes down a bit more refreshing.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Dang Alonso done with F1

Can you blame him? Terrible car. :(

Check out his Kimoa™ brand, expensive stuff $$

At least you can catch him in Indy series :iono:

Does Ferrari stick with Iceman or do they put Leclerc in the number 2 seat?

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Just got off the phone with a recruiter for an open rec im hiring for - I had no idea you can no longer ask how much someone makes in some states, whereas before, some companies asked you to prove it AFTER they hired you, and would FIRE you if you lied about it, lol. What a shift!

Yeah man. In4details!! Willing to relocate to wherever TBH.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Yeah I cut down Binnie to go to Woodmans for gas.

Big Timber was better years ago before all the pavement snakes.

I also like taking 20 out towards Hampshire, then cut up north by the Chick'n'Dip and loop back east.

I've heard that Chick n Dip has some awesome fried chicken.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

No shit? That's news to me.

From the employEE perspective, I always hated that.
From the employER perspective, I get it.

Got a role that's budgeted 100k for. Candidate comes in making 70 now. Could offer him 85, candidate is thrilled, he's getting a 20% raise. Company is thrilled, they got him for 15% less than budget.

So long as candidate never finds out that the budget was 100... candidate remains happy. But if candidate ever finds out........

My tactic when asked, as an employEE, has always been to answer that question with what I'm looking for.

- Where are you at now, salary wise?
--- I'm looking for $x.
- Yeah but where are you now?
--- I'm looking for $x.

When really, really pressed, I give them the all-in number (salary, stock, bonus, etc.) as a single number and follow it with, "...and I'm looking for x% bump over this as a base."

They'll try to get you as cheap as they can.

Chick'n'Dip? im intrigued .

This doesn't apply to just your health post , but its something like 80% of Americans actually over eat cause they are confusing dehydration for hunger. A lot of this has to do with salty food intake.

I found a great way to lose weight besides minimizing carbs is to just up whatever your water intake is now + 2 full glasses. That or chug a glass of water 20 mins before you eat a meal.

Once you cut back on carbs, you stop craving them. But once you start up again...watch out. I was low carb for 3 weeks...one day a loaf of bread, olive oil and grated cheese was out...

it got ugly.

Edit: if you dont care for water, try cucumber,lemon water . goes down a bit more refreshing.

Yeah I actually need to amp that back up (water consumption). I used to drink a TON of it - I had this giant water bottle I carried around everywhere. Refilling it was part of my regular "mental break."

I lost it and got a new one that's a lot smaller. I can't get up that often.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Can you blame him? Terrible car. :(

Check out his Kimoa[emoji769] brand, expensive stuff $$

At least you can catch him in Indy series :iono:

Does Ferrari stick with Iceman or do they put Leclerc in the number 2 seat?

I just figured someone else would pick Alonso up. Kimi stays. He does his job as second fiddle to perfection.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
No shit? That's news to me.

From the employEE perspective, I always hated that.
From the employER perspective, I get it.

Got a role that's budgeted 100k for. Candidate comes in making 70 now. Could offer him 85, candidate is thrilled, he's getting a 20% raise. Company is thrilled, they got him for 15% less than budget.

So long as candidate never finds out that the budget was 100... candidate remains happy. But if candidate ever finds out........

My tactic when asked, as an employEE, has always been to answer that question with what I'm looking for.

- Where are you at now, salary wise?
--- I'm looking for $x.
- Yeah but where are you now?
--- I'm looking for $x.

When really, really pressed, I give them the all-in number (salary, stock, bonus, etc.) as a single number and follow it with, "...and I'm looking for x% bump over this as a base."

They'll try to get you as cheap as they can.

Yeah I actually need to amp that back up (water consumption). I used to drink a TON of it - I had this giant water bottle I carried around everywhere. Refilling it was part of my regular "mental break."

o wow. I'll do have what your budget is for whatever position and move myself. deal? :iono:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

Yeah , im using a regular glass at work. Its quite annoying. i get up about 4 times a day. Nice to get out of work chair though for a bit.

I just figured someone else would pick Alonso up. Kimi stays. He does his job as second fiddle to perfection.
I dunno, i think kimi wants to go out on a high note. Hard to tell right now...i really would like kimi to stay but leclerc looks promising.

In4$100kJob.
Pretty much this
I just picked the 100k number because the maff is easy
wow
In4WorkingWithPTAK.
We can both work with Ptak , our commute to his house isnt very far :iono:

In seriousness though, ll gladly come work for one of you if the number/benefits are right.

#allaboutwhoyouknow #icanpickuptheskillsasigo #seriousness

Ideally id like to get out of this state, maybe one day. Somewhere south where its warmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.