GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh wow, got my lover when he cranky again - you eat lunch yet, babe?

I didn't say you were doing bad, but both you and I have discussed that you should be making considerably more, that's all I was saying.

With love,
John Kutuz

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Dat VW dealer on vortex still has awesome pricing I'd imagine.

oh wow yeah, dat PTAK work life - gotta be aggressive without over doing it - the balance is the key. Getting shit done is crucial no matter what. I too can't stand people who whine about what's easiest or whatever. It's like, what makes the most sense in the long run and provides client and company value - that's what we do.

Aggression when you're right is fine.

Aggression when you're wrong is not.

So yes, the balance is key. If you're going to be a dick, you better be damned well sure of yourself. I made sure minion was clear on that, too. And the litmus test to help you decide if you're really doing it "right" is to be clear on what's best for the company, and being able to defend your position under that guideline.

A lot of the betas here see "being a dick" and apply it... when they're wrong. All that does is cost them credibility. Then they double down and be a bigger dick... and it just costs them more. You know who they are - they're the ones who always, always, answer "no" first.

dang, no comments on the fasting. cray.

Isagenix has a fasting component to it. It helps accelerate the weight loss, but it's not necessary. Once you hit the weight you're happy with you stop fasting.

It's hard to do. I eat a lot of cucumbers when fasting since they're mostly water.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Will text confirmation of faxed W2 upon receipt..

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
^ good updates.

he is a workaholic to the max and is severely underpaid, tbh.

Wait, Craig has the car with the ricer bits on it?

o wow what? I'm no ricer. no interior ftw.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
oh wow, got my lover when he cranky again - you eat lunch yet, babe?

I didn't say you were doing bad, but both you and I have discussed that you should be making considerably more, that's all I was saying.

With love,
John Kutuz

Dat respect of privacy.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Aggression when you're right is fine.

Aggression when you're wrong is not.

So yes, the balance is key. If you're going to be a dick, you better be damned well sure of yourself. I made sure minion was clear on that, too. And the litmus test to help you decide if you're really doing it "right" is to be clear on what's best for the company, and being able to defend your position under that guideline.

A lot of the betas here see "being a dick" and apply it... when they're wrong. All that does is cost them credibility. Then they double down and be a bigger dick... and it just costs them more. You know who they are - they're the ones who always, always, answer "no" first.

Isagenix has a fasting component to it. It helps accelerate the weight loss, but it's not necessary. Once you hit the weight you're happy with you stop fasting.

It's hard to do. I eat a lot of cucumbers when fasting since they're mostly water.

yikes - yeah, doubling down when wrong is especially not a good thing, lol.

the fasting is usually an 8hr window of eating, and 16 of no eating, including sleep. As well as some who fast almost an entire day or limit to 500 calories. Just interesting to talk about and to compare to our ancestors and how often they did NOT eat and what we do now, lol. The reason you don't hear about fasting much is most likely because there is no money to make off it, lol, but I did a few days last week and ill be doing more going forward, as I really need to drop more pounds and i seem to plateau often.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
O wow. I’ve been doing this fullracecar all wrong. Time to put all the weight back into the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My racekar has full interior :iono:

Status
Not open for further replies.