GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who Else is in denver with GTI's And R's Let me see some pics!

JLaw1443

Passed Driver's Ed
New to forum.... Whoring out some pics. :attention_whore:

follow me on instagram: @brianfelixphoto

Welcome to the forum!

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
Folks in the Denver area should think about coming up to the Boulder Cars and Coffee - it's a good low key event.

It really is, there's usually at least a few VWs and a great variety of cars

Thanks! :thumbup:

When is it in Boulder?

First Saturday of every month. I went a few times last year and really liked it, should be making it out for the next one, too; it's next Saturday on the 6th. Here's the thread on vortex and their facebook page:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthre...ars-Lafayette-Boulder-1st-Saturday-each-month

https://www.facebook.com/CoffeeAndCarsBoulder/

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
Castle Rock

Hey buddy [emoji1366] car looks great! I'd love to see it sometime, maybe even do a shoot or something.

Speaking of which, I've been thinking about starting up a weekly or bi-weekly meet... would any other CO (or Denver area) people be interested?

JLaw1443

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey buddy [emoji1366]Speaking of which, I've been thinking about starting up a weekly or bi-weekly meet... would any other CO (or Denver area) people be interested?

I would be game.

jackhossross

Ready to race!
Let's put together a small meet around a food truck spot or something in Denver?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bowthewow

Ready to race!
Hey buddy [emoji1366] car looks great! I'd love to see it sometime, maybe even do a shoot or something.

Speaking of which, I've been thinking about starting up a weekly or bi-weekly meet... would any other CO (or Denver area) people be interested?

Im down, there are lots of mk6's around CO would be sweet to get a big meet up together. My car still needs to get its frame notched before its picture worthy. Hate how half my car is slammed.

jackhossross

Ready to race!
Im down, there are lots of mk6's around CO would be sweet to get a big meet up together. My car still needs to get its frame notched before its picture worthy. Hate how half my car is slammed.

Haha - you're brave for slamming it out here. I have mine lowered on KW V2s on my stockies and I even drag my front every so often.

I'm putting a euro spec front bumper on the end of the month for a bit then will probably swap my beat up one in the winter.

I had my STI stanced and learned my lesson a few times the hard way.

Bowthewow

Ready to race!
Haha - you're brave for slamming it out here. I have mine lowered on KW V2s on my stockies and I even drag my front every so often.

I'm putting a euro spec front bumper on the end of the month for a bit then will probably swap my beat up one in the winter.

I had my STI stanced and learned my lesson a few times the hard way.

Damn i dont miss being static... You should see how high up i drive now. Saves my fenders :happyanim:

jackhossross

Ready to race!
Damn i dont miss being static... You should see how high up i drive now. Saves my fenders :happyanim:

Ahah! I understand now!

I've always been intrigued by air but have too many hobbies to commit the money to it.

How does it hold up out here in CO? What kind of maintenance does it require?