GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 vs Evo IX

Svtpony

Ready to race!
Here's the deal. I'm APR stage 2 with intake and downpipe. My friends got an evo 9 same mods with no tune. We're going to run them for shits and giggles. I'm assuming he's going to half track me but I'm planning on recording anyway lol. Opinions? I feel like I should be able to get him from a roll though as I believe he's running stock boost.

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
Depends, 4G63's can be finiky without a tune. If he is running good you will get pulled, if he's not it could be somewhat close. If you run from a dig you will get embarrassed regardless

Svtpony

Ready to race!
Later on next week we're gonna meet up, I'll try and get a vid to post. I've driven quite a few evos before. Some modded, some not. I think my gti is quick enough to handle a stock tune evo. We'll have to wait and see ;)

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie

dallen13

Ready to race!
You will be fine from a roll, if he has a mbc and isn't telling you then your going to loose.

fkshtup

Ready to race!
You will be fine from a roll, if he has a mbc and isn't telling you then your going to loose.

I agree. Those bolt-ons won't benefit him for shit unless he is tuned. You should pull him. Not hard but winning is winning!

Svtpony

Ready to race!
So it doesn't seem like this race will be happening anytime soon. His POS evo is in the shop. And while it's in there he's already ordering a list of parts. It won't be any fun for me once that thing is done. I begged him to race me before he gets work done but apparently his car is running extremely lean. I called him a puss. He's scared of DAS FRWONT VEAL DRIVEE TURBOH

Jcap287

Go Kart Champion
So it doesn't seem like this race will be happening anytime soon. His POS evo is in the shop. And while it's in there he's already ordering a list of parts. It won't be any fun for me once that thing is done. I begged him to race me before he gets work done but apparently his car is running extremely lean. I called him a puss. He's scared of DAS FRWONT VEAL DRIVEE TURBOH

Go k04 with 100 oct. and not tell him....

+ W/M

or go stage 3

dallen13

Ready to race!

+ W/M

or go stage 3

Get stage 3 Gtx on 100 oct. 4g63 in evo can make 400whp stick turbo.

Svtpony

Ready to race!

+ W/M

or go stage 3

Haha I've contemplated a bigger turbo already and I went stage 2 on Friday. This is not good. But it would be so worth it

Svtpony

Ready to race!
How much is 100 octane around you guys? It's nearly $15 a gallon at my local station