GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

STOCK MK6 Part out, (local only/NoVa, DC, MD, etc.)

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
sale pending for:
- matte black rear emblem
- amber sidemarkers
- red sidemarker bulbs (came with clear and illuminates orange when turned on)

my11gti

Ready to race!
Bump for an awesome seller. Parts came in awesome condition and on time. Would def buy from again! Good luck with selling the rest!

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
would you happen to be selling your rear valance? Would have to ship tho..

drodrigues09

Ready to race!
After I lost my mk6, I have bunch of stock parts left and couple OEM accessories that i no longer need. NO aftermarket parts included. I'm in no rush to sell those. Prefer Local w/ cash, but willing to ship within US only as well (don't mind the title)

---------------

OEM Taillights $150 for whole thing - can give one side or one piece

Stock Intercooler hoses, etc. - $120 for both - $60 for one piece
Just the hoses in the picture, had tad over 30,000 miles

OEM GTI Springs - $150
only had 20,000 miles on it, came off a 2-Door, Manual

Monster Mats - $40
Only used for couple winters, the rears still look new, passenger still fine, but some wear in the driver. They're dirty at this point due to salt from last winter, but will get cleaned.

OEM Side Market Bulbs - $10
only 10k miles

OEM Fog Light Bulbs - $15
only 20k miles

Owners manual, along with the leather folder $10
Its for year 2012

*Either local pick-up with cash or ship (only within US, you're also paying for shipping). As for locals, Im at the nova dubs meet on most days too as ill post it on nova dubs classifieds as well

ITEMS SOLD: GTI Car Cover, OEM Short Shifter, Amber Side Markers, Matte Black Emblem, Red Sidemarker bulbs for Clear Sidemarkers
Willing to sell the trunk hatch cover?

drodrigues09

Ready to race!

drodrigues09

Ready to race!
I wouldve probably had it listed at $40, but towing company didnt let me take off my led tails and valance, i couldve easily make $700 out of them and throw it on mods for my mk7
Oucchh thats total bullshit : /

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
i'm out of the country right now and i'll be back after new years, just in case if i get buyers at this period.