GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Front bumper gap -_- help.

FlavMK6

Passed Driver's Ed
How can I fix this gap?????? I think I know how but what’s that part number. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlavMK6

Passed Driver's Ed
A new bumper??? My car got towed (supoarly blocking a driveway, I wasn’t). And when I picked up my car up from the impound’. That’s how they brought my car out. I called the lot Logan’s towing in jersey city NJ and they pretty much told me to go fuck my self with that bullshit. The fender peel is from them also. They refuse to fix it

riceburner

Autocross Champion
wow thats NJ for ya :lol: sorry to read that OP, best of luck, hopefully its just the guides that snapped not the bumper tabs.

demon342

Ready to race!
Do I hear lawsuit for personal damages?

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
My bad on the tabs...my Tiguan bumper was a little different in that area. Check to make sure those aren't damaged first & see if the cover can/will snap into the guides first. (you just push it back on)

If the tabs are intact (on the bumper) but not holding, the next suspect would be the guide...I linked the part number in the other post
You'd have to take the bumper off to get to that part & replace it though

FlavMK6

Passed Driver's Ed
Thank you. And yeah well I was on abusiness trip and I didn’t take action right away’. I feel like it been to long already to go complain. Even tho I have pics of before and after only 2 day apart