GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Car buying bug....

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
OP... Finish him!!!! What did you end up getting ? Saga continues or what?

MLue1.. what gives? They lost the love so early? Really like the look of the car. Hopefully not the same issues as 500

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion

MLue1.. what gives? They lost the love so early? Really like the look of the car. Hopefully not the same issues as 500
Was invited to a Kart Racing with a Buncha Stock Brokers guys on Friday, one of the guys wants to upgrade to something with alot more power so took it for a test drive today in the dry. The turbo engine isn't very powerful, but the car is light weight, more of a drivers car which is right down my alley. I've done some stage1 tuning on the N75 valve on a 4Cs down south, so I'm interested from a driving and a project point of view but at the Canadian prices, it isn't likely to happen but I get to drive it again at Shannonville in a month so who knows.

EDIT: 500?

Last edited:

MMKAY6

Ready to race!

Haven’t found the right V60 yet so I have not bought yet. Also enjoying not having a payment in the meantime.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Ach... is was thinking Fiat and you're driving an Alpha Romeo lol

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
I can dig it. I have 1 last payment then.... spare funds go to mortgage and rrsp's. But i want K04, suspension and a wrap.

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Since my Son took his car back for the summer I've been looking... .

Drove a Ford Focus RS today at the dealer accross town, I drive the new Golf R last week as well but I have to say the Focus RS is head and shoulders in every performance catagory. The only thing I can find fault is the the VW interior is nicer, and the Recaro seats are a pain for an old guy to get in and out of, that's it.

Fantastic car, too bad Ford is going to stop building them, ... .

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Took over the lease of a black Alpha 4C. I did the math, transfer fee, no money down, 11 months left then I decide to buy it out or return it. Can't go wrong ... and tons of milage allowance left.:happyanim:

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Took over the lease of a black Alpha 4C. I did the math, transfer fee, no money down, 11 months left then I decide to buy it out or return it. Can't go wrong ... and tons of milage allowance left.:happyanim:
dangg. jelly. Im pretty happy though i just paid my GTI off last week.

zrickety

The Fixer
Pics of the 4C??