GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

first time VW owner from NJ

jonjay009

Hi All,

Just bought my first VW a few days ago. To be exact, a Black '13 GTI. Thrilled to be a part of the forum and learning more about the car and my new baby.

Unfortunately my previous car was flooded by Sandy ('05 Nissan Altima SE-R) and I wanted something different and fun. Fell in love with the GTI and enjoying every bit of it so far.

Here's one of the first pics I took at the mall ...

:thumbup:

ValhallaReady

Ready to race!
Welcome and nice car! Can't wait to see what mods are in your future. I'm a first time vw owner too and the mod bug hit me HARD after just a week. 200hp isn't nearly enough (for me!)

SmokeyGTI

Ready to race!
Nice GTi and welcome to the forum. I really like those wheels with the black ?

Sent from my Sprint iPhone using Tapatalk

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
Welcome, beautiful car, good luck with it, hopefully you will find a safer place to park when at the mall or other like areas. Whenever i am unfortunate enough to have to go to a mall with my wife, i drop her off and then go to the far reaches of the parking area, besides the protection from the idiots who bang doors its good exercise.

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
good 'ole Hudson County!

Nobody is ever in Passaic County lol. I feel like a lone wolf in the area as I never see any nice GTIs by me. Enjoy the car though.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
Nobody is ever in Passaic County lol. I feel like a lone wolf in the area as I never see any nice GTIs by me. Enjoy the car though.

I am actually from Passaic County, but i got drafted back in '65, went to Ellison Street in Paterson, then to Newark and then Fort Dix. Traveled all over the states, several places overseas.

Whenever i go and visit family i fly in, can't stand the traffic anymore.

Q-Ball

not really a gti

I'm close... Clifton :D

OP - welcome and congrats on the new ride. Agree those wheels looks awesome against black.