GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A New Eurodyne Project. Tune Maestro

FriggenT1

Banned
I'll check him out. I remember there was some question since I don't have maestro, if adjusting it would be possible.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

No, but he could still give you the advice you are looking for at least. Might help out.

andysamland

Ready to race!
Alright guys, so you are all knowledgeable on this subject, so I decided to do my first log. I have the stage 2 file. Outside temp was about 40F degrees.
Using the power tap cable I took this log. Not 100% sure about everything I am looking at. I was mainly checking the knock and the Boost requested vs actual. This is 4th gear pull.

In your opinion, how does it look? Everything seem alright? I think my car is running fine, just curious. Apologize for the size if it is too large or too small.

That log looks pretty good honestly. What company did you have tune your car?
Its fine that boost didnt meet request, Thats pretty normal with those little stock turbos. Looks like it is having some EGT influence (where the lambda dips really low) but apparently that happens a lot with these cars, so its nothing to worry about. It's just a safety measure for knock.

Overall looks good!:thumbup:

brobst

Go Kart Champion
That log looks pretty good honestly. What company did you have tune your car?
Its fine that boost didnt meet request, Thats pretty normal with those little stock turbos. Looks like it is having some EGT influence (where the lambda dips really low) but apparently that happens a lot with these cars, so its nothing to worry about. It's just a safety measure for knock.

Overall looks good!:thumbup:
Thanks andy. This is the canned eurodyne stage 2 tune. I'm on 93 octane.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited: