GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official NY/NJ/CT/PA Regional FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

mustache rash

Go Kart Champion
Pardon my ignorance but does the fairing grab onto the front bar, right? And then it sits on the paint via rubber strips?

Yes.

Does the bottom of the fairing rub and permanently wear away at the clearcoat/paint? Or do you have like 3M clear film underneath?

No. If you keep the paint clean it will not mess with the paint. They sell 3m film for protection but if you use common sense you will not need it.

Does it mute wind noise well/ how is it on the gas mileage?

The fairing have a major effect on reducing noise. Gas mileage is the same with or without the fairing.

jnj2455

Ready to race!
The fairing have a major effect on reducing noise. Gas mileage is the same with or without the fairing.

Which is to say, it's reduced compared to the Whispbars/ nothing mounted?

Davespence20

Ready to race!
Looking for some oem cherry red led tails and an oem votex lip preferably candy white but it doesn't matter. Located in 18801 let me know what ya got!

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
I have 1 near brand new 225/40/18 P-Zero Nero tire for sale. Must be picked up in Bridgewater or very close to there. Make offer!

henrylun

Ready to race!
I have a gloss black rear VW emblem that I don't really need anymore. Anyone interested in taking it off my hands? I'm in BK

kdawg17001

I recently divested myself of my 2009 GLI. I traded for a golf TDI. I have 2 cases of Mobil 1 0-40W oil and 4 brand new TSI oil filters that I will give away to someone local to Norristown, PA. I will not ship, I just want it out of my garage.

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
I recently divested myself of my 2009 GLI. I traded for a golf TDI. I have 2 cases of Mobil 1 0-40W oil and 4 brand new TSI oil filters that I will give away to someone local to Norristown, PA. I will not ship, I just want it out of my garage.

If you're giving it away......I'll take it. PM me...

rzarektah

Ready to race!

FK Silverline Coilovers for MK5/6 GTI...650meetup or 700shipped

East long island NY

ralphykid67

Ready to race!
Gloss Back rear VW emblem for FREE. I refuse to mail it though because I hate the post office and have no time to go there and wait in line for 20 minutes.

I'm in the Hartford area and can meet sometime somewhere and it's all yours.

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
Gloss Back rear VW emblem for FREE. I refuse to mail it though because I hate the post office and have no time to go there and wait in line for 20 minutes.

I'm in the Hartford area and can meet sometime somewhere and it's all yours.

I'd take it. You sure you won't mail it? :)

ralphykid67

Ready to race!
I'd take it. You sure you won't mail it? :)

I imagine I'd have to pay, which means going to the PO. If slapping a number of stamps would do it then I can mail. I'll leave it up to you to do the hw to figure it out. If you do, PM me and I'll mail it.

goose1

Ready to race!
Anybody want a beat up set of Detroit's to refinish or a resonator/muffler delete pipe. Throw me an offer if you're interested

Wheels gone still have the exhaust I'll leg go for $50

Last edited: