GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TKEngineering.de - Authorized Revo Technik Dealer (Germany)

SKorea808

Ready to race!
Email: info@tkengineering.de
Address:
TKEngineering.de
Kornstraße 1
Pyrbaum, GE 90602

TKEngineering has been working with me since January of 2013. My initial build started off slowly due to me not knowing what I really wanted to do, nonetheless they have worked with me each and everyday. I had the opportunity to watch them work on my vehicle from scratch, see how stuff is changed/modified and how they operate. I was surprised to see how quickly each job was done and done right. Customer service is outstanding, not often you find a place that will do everything 100% exactly as you want it without any gripes or complains. They have never settled for less and have always impressed me. I highly recommend anyone that is in Germany whether stationed here or actually a permanent resident to check them out. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
Just got my clutch installed by these guys. Great service. Extra effort put in all around, I cannot recommend them enough.

Hold-n-On

Keep us posted of your progress getting in with them. I've been trying for 2+ months to get in for my tune and a few other things. It appears they are extremely busy at the moment.

So far, I've found their response time to be great and they respond thoroughly and are willing to work with you as SKorea808 stated in his reviews.

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
Keep us posted of your progress getting in with them. I've been trying for 2+ months to get in for my tune and a few other things. It appears they are extremely busy at the moment.

So far, I've found their response time to be great and they respond thoroughly and are willing to work with you as SKorea808 stated in his reviews.

unfortunately this is a big downside to their business. they are usually stacked with work :/

SKorea808

Ready to race!

With such a small shop (in comparison to others) and limited man power, they can get quite busy, especially during a time of big turbo (GTX 3076R etc) TFSI builds they do.

unfortunately this is a big downside to their business. they are usually stacked with work :/

Yeah. I think we both need to go up there and give a helping hand. You can drink beer and cheer lead on the side while I clean up the shop, lol. ;)