GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW Parts Lookup

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Found this Official VW Parts Link :thumbup: Gives you the Name and Address of the closest VW Dealer as well.
https://parts.vw.com/Volkswagen_2010_GTI.html

You maybe able to look up other parts and part# as well using this link by selecting your year, model, engine and transmission etc.

You can also search my VIN

Cheers

Last edited:

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Looks ok but it’s a bit generic! It looks like a tool to get you to visit the dealership to me!!
I was actually trying to use the VIN Look-up Tool to verify the correct knock sensors for my car, there are apparently a few, I know about the Grey and Green connector versions but since my car was manufactured in November 2009 this site is the only site that can possible help me.

Since I washed the engine we've been getting a couple of intermitent P0327 codes for several days now, if retorquing the knock sensors to 20 nm or 15 Ft-lbs doesn't fix the problem I will have to replace them.

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
The link I posted says you can enter the vin in the search bar, I’m not able to check it works though as I have a Euro VIN number, your parts will be listed on this site, 2010 is your manufacturing year so select that when searching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk