GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Revo Stage 3 (KO4) Software/ Turbo Kit releasing at Waterfest?

DubbinDurim

Ready to race!
I have heard rumors of Revo finally releasing their KO4 turbo kit with software at Waterfest by UK representatives.

Any truth to this?

A local Revo dealer and myself have both been trying to contact Chris @ Revo Technik however no responses.

I was hoping to tune my car with their software, overwriting my current GIAC KO4 High Output file.

Wanted to be sure my current setup would be compatible for the software/Tune.

Maybe one of their representatives can chime in :thumbsup:

xytbyk

Go Kart Champion
I asked the same thing a few different times in a bunch of different places and also haven't seen a reply. The Kenney Enterprises facebook page doesn't ever mention what they're building specifically, but they and AFI are definitely building lots of turbo-related hardware for Revo. Potentially exciting stuff.

https://www.facebook.com/kenneyent

crew219

Banned
I asked the same thing a few different times in a bunch of different places and also haven't seen a reply. The Kenney Enterprises facebook page doesn't ever mention what they're building specifically, but they and AFI are definitely building lots of turbo-related hardware for Revo. Potentially exciting stuff.

It's all the same stuff that BSH used to make. Kenney simply sold the BSH line to REVO.

xytbyk

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, I remember you saying that a little while back. Did the BSH K04 kit ever get released?

DubbinDurim

Ready to race!

I have called everyday, and also left messages with all their representatives in various websites/forums however no response!

I was told today that my hardware might not be beneficial with their tune.

:iono:

ns01gti

Go Kart Champion
You couldn't give me REVO software top run on my own car. I've seen too many sketchy logs.

RevoTechnik-GM

Passed Driver's Ed
It's all the same stuff that BSH used to make. Kenney simply sold the BSH line to REVO.

That is actually not true.

You won't see a single product at Waterfest (or sold anywhere in the US) that previously existed as another brands product.

The Stasis / Revo / Eurojet group of companies is first and foremost an engineering firm, and any subsequent product that bears our logo would have been created or improved upon by our own engineering and testing processes before every making it's way to market.

crew219

Banned

You won't see a single product at Waterfest (or sold anywhere in the US) that previously existed as another brands product.

The Stasis / Revo / Eurojet group of companies is first and foremost an engineering firm, and any subsequent product that bears our logo would have been created or improved upon by our own engineering and testing processes before every making it's way to market.

LOL WUT!

http://www.bshspeedshop.com/bshstore/categories/Volkswagen-/MKV-(06%2d09)/FSI-Engine-/Engine-Mounts/

http://www.bshspeedshop.com/bshstore/instructions/mkvbilletendlinkinstructions.pdf

Whoops, never mind the AFI logo clearly present

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthre...hop-Tubular-Manifold-Turbo-Kit-Install-w-PICS

Where all the REVO pics came from: http://www.revotechnik.com/index.php?mod=show_news&id_nws=86

Funny that an engineering firm, doesn't actually have any engineers. Please don't throw in Henry Hsu's name. Last thing he "engineered" Stasis was stuck warrantying many center resonators. Stasis/Eurojet/REVO is based off of stolen work and relies on other companies like Thermal, Kenney Enterprises, Eibach, Ohlins, Alcon to provide items for them to market and sell.

Dave

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
fawk me sideways! i was just browsing shit about engine mounts!:laugh:

RevoTechnik-GM

Passed Driver's Ed
crew219 said:

I'll assume that was a question even though you used an exclamation point...

As I stated...
... any subsequent product that bears our logo would have been created or improved upon by our own engineering and testing processes before every making it's way to market.

We're all aware that you're not a fan of Revo, but please, if you're going to state an opinion and then try to back it up with what you think are supporting facts, you may want to consider actually reading the pages you use for reference.

As an example,... here's the link you posted in your own response...
crew219 said:
(Click the link and read it...there's tons of factual information in there if you do more than look at photos)

We have never attempted to hide our relationships with key partners, and are loud and clear about our involvement when bringing new products to market. Period.
Revo Technik said:
Kenney Enterprises Inc, from Phoenix, USA, have been designing, engineering and manufacturing a vast range of performance VAG products for a number of years. Revo will to begin offer a wide range of billet and fabricated products from Kenney Enterprises, as well the VAG portfolio of AFI Turbo manifolds, accessories and complete turbo systems, now tuned by Revo, which will set a new standard for the industry.

...(continued) The introduction of additional resources and research and development capabilities via STaSIS Engineering and the continued collaboration with our trusted Key Supply Tuning Partners means that Revo can continue its drive to delivering refined performance without compromise and that we can support the demands of customers with the very latest models more rapidly.

We welcome the conversation about our products and are open to answering real questions from those of you who are actually interested in what we offer. To those of on the opposite end of that agenda, you're entitled to your opinion, but we will be here to correct you when you are wrong.

So in response to the OP's original question...
DubbinDurim said:
I have heard rumors of Revo finally releasing their KO4 turbo kit with software at Waterfest by UK representatives.

Any truth to this?

Yes: We will be displaying an MKVI GTi in our booth with the first full production system completed in the US.

We are planning to use Waterfest to announce the release of our new KO4 turbo kit, and it will be available for public release shortly thereafter.

Last edited:

crew219

Banned
Gary, please highlight the changes you've made to BSH engine mounts, end links and their turbo manifold. Lol.

Dave

Paxtond1

Go Kart Newbie

any subsequent product that bears our logo would have been created or improved upon by our own engineering and testing processes before every making it's way to market.

Gary, please highlight the changes you've made to BSH engine mounts, end links and their turbo manifold. Lol.

Crew219 stop being a Dumbass, these items now have a revo sticker making them so much better:bellyroll::p