GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New to the forum and thought I would share my new mk6 gti

latof

I like the blade looking rims but the laguna rims are just sexy. The modding will begin with the trailer hitch, then tinting, then the intake, exhaust and Apr stage 2 tune. But that won't happen for another few months, sadly :-( I need to save some money first.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

JoshuaNY

Passed Driver's Ed
Welcome! Looks good, enjoy it.

I'm not sure if any of you guys have named your cars, but I don't think I'm going to name her, other than just refer to it as a girl... My girl haha

I am sure there are many who don't name their cars and think its silly. But I name all of my cars, and I am ok if people think its stupid :)

Scrutinizer

I saw a grey one at a dealer closer to me and it had the detroits, honestly, and with no disrespect to anyone that has them, but I hated them! When thhis one showed up at another dealer it was posted on their website but the pics were all "stock photo's" and were of a 2 door with a brighter blue and the detroits...I talked to a salesman who gave me more specifics, then I went to google and saw what it really looked like...Was at dealer next day!
So far so good, 700 miles in the 1st week. Twisty country roads where I am and oh my what a cornering machine! It'll probably stay stock (gulp...that'll be a 1st!) except for things that may help handling, if it even needs that!
Thanks for for the warm welcome folks!

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion

Welcome Lat

Welcome Scrut