GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 vs 2011 mustang v6

EvoX1

Ready to race!
The WRX was stock with just muffler delete and I gave him a 30 roll and we all know how bad that is for GTI's (your too low in second and once you take off you just spin)

But I still killed him

And my neighbors STI was Cobb stage 2 with intake and exhaust and I pulled him

Now I ran him a few weeks later and he told me he "fixed" his car but he put a gt35r turbo on and is on stock motor at 14lbs of boost and made 360 whp... So we all know that didn't turn out good for me :(

Stage 2 GTI > Stage 2 STi!! Wait... wut?

DBGTI11

Ready to race!
Nice kill...as expected...i ran a guy that i see all the time that thinks he's hot shit in his v6 mustang...he stopped trying to race me after i finally gave in haha

it would look the same...look at his old thread with the apr stage 2 car

I'll have a little update to that thread soon :)

DBGTI11

Ready to race!
Stage 2 GTI > Stage 2 STi!! Wait... wut?

It suprised me also!!!! We though that his turbo was blown or something but we had a shop check it out and it was fine, he halls had a new motor under warranty because of a piston issue

And we raced at the Novitech tuning annual BBQ 6 months ago and he showed me and a bunch of people the Cobb access port

reillyse

Go Kart Champion
It suprised me also!!!! We though that his turbo was blown or something but we had a shop check it out and it was fine, he halls had a new motor under warranty because of a piston issue

And we raced at the Novitech tuning annual BBQ 6 months ago and he showed me and a bunch of people the Cobb access port

I checked out your 3 videos against the stage 2 STI and he pulls you every time, and the higher the speeds the more he pulls. No way a stage 2 gti>stage 2 sti.

Edit: Unless those videos are when he had the gt35 installed, in which case im not very imprssed with his setup.

DBGTI11

Ready to race!
I checked out your 3 videos against the stage 2 STI and he pulls you every time, and the higher the speeds the more he pulls. No way a stage 2 gti>stage 2 sti.

Edit: Unless those videos are when he had the gt35 installed, in which case im not very imprssed with his setup.

Yeah I wrote earlier than I have it miss labeled because he lied to me and said he was stage 2 but protune instead of Cobb, when he was really GT35r

Go to my older video's and you'll see the real run

jmlivid

Go Kart Champion
29116.jpg LOL

EvoX1

Ready to race!
Yeah I wrote earlier than I have it miss labeled because he lied to me and said he was stage 2 but protune instead of Cobb, when he was really GT35r

Go to my older video's and you'll see the real run

The gt35r is too big for those short gears imo. Fp green/ref or a 3076 would be a better choice

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yeah... I'm pretty sure that ad was from like, 2006 :laugh:

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
yeah... I'm pretty sure that ad was from like, 2006 :laugh:

Yeah that looks like an 06-07 sti....funny thing is my buddy was too chicken to run me in his 05 when it was stock and I was stage 1cuz he lost to my other friend s2k that I beat...he used to laugh and say vws are slow and meant to be pretty(stanced)...now he's slammed on white 18x9.5 +18 works and my car is a lot faster haha

jmlivid

Go Kart Champion
Such a great advertisement even though it is totally cutting on VWs lack of power in the GTI( which is true ), lol.

Ya I love my GTI....I just thought it was funny

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
wow.. impressive.

I'll have some STI stage 2 vs GTI Stage 2 GIAC AWE TBE (me ;) ) come late December / early January.

wait wait wait ... are you saying u step to stage2 ? with Giac ? u got a promo or.. why giac ?