GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Marketplace > Vendor/Member Feedback Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2016, 03:19 PM   #1
Noodle
FIA World Rally Car Newbie

Drives: 2013 Gti Wolfsburg, 6-Speed, White
Locked thread. thanks for playing.

**Beware of Rant**

Usp Motorsports is a joke, I ordered a short shifter and some other things on November 24th (Black Friday deals), The short shifter said it
needed to be ordered and it was estimated to ship on November 25th. I have been looking at my order status for a while and it says,"Product on order" I looked at the short shifter on the website and it said now the shifter will ship on January 6th,
https://i.gyazo.com/0d8fa975486913a9...390b013611.png
The estimated date of shipment was November 25th before and I still didn't
receive my order. I talked to them and they basically said "My bad, Would you like me to cancel the order" I was really surprised, I left a good review before because they hooked me up with free shipping for spending $99+ I was really thinking about making some big future purchases like a clutch kit from them but now I'm that's out of the question. It's like a 10 yr old child is estimating the shipping dates and managing inventory, I now I have to wait over a month for my product to hopefully arrive, I won't ever buy from here, They take your money, and if I was to buy something more important I would be Car-less. Im sure they would eventually ship the product whenever they feel like.

*Read* Update: Usp is really not as bad as I said initially, My order was shipped today and they made it right. I understand that it was busy and stuff got confusing, Thanks to Usp for their great customer service, I'm probably going to buy from them again.

Last edited by Noodle; 12-07-2016 at 06:46 PM.