GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Nashville chat........

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
550.00 picked-up

Includes hoses, brackets, and adapter. Not sure what the discoloration on the left hose.. Had a coolant leak so it's probably a result of that..

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Which FMIC is this?

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
Oh damn, did you have the stock ic delete kit as well?
No, as my main reason for going with the Neuspeed FMIC was ease of installation. Literally took me an hour from start to finish. Removing the stock IC offers no benefit, doesn't affect cooling, weighs nothing, has no resale value, and made returning to stock a cake walk.

Know anyone that might be interested?

I may attempt to install it on my Alltrack...

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
No, as my main reason for going with the Neuspeed FMIC was ease of installation. Literally took me an hour from start to finish. Removing the stock IC offers no benefit, doesn't affect cooling, weighs nothing, has no resale value, and made returning to stock a cake walk.

Know anyone that might be interested?

I may attempt to install it on my Alltrack...

I would be, but I can't afford it right now after buying a bunch of parts and such. If you still have it in a few weeks, I may pick it up from you...

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Damn man!! Thats succccckkkkkssss :(

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Ahahahaha, I am still here!!

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
I had some bad luck with a Mark5 I bought ... Never go to Philadelphia to buy a car guys. Currently have a Mark5 with no title sitting in my back yard collecting dust. If anyone wants it for parts, or would like to purchased something from it shoot me a PM please.