GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WANTED: photos of shadow blue, graphite blue & reflex silver MK6 GTIs

Snoopy1

Ready to race!
If anyone finds any photos of thse colours please let me know the location please Thanks.

As im tempted by blue graphite, shadow blue or reflex silver

I am a little different like that as everyone always goes for red/white/black its why our mk5GTI is shadow blue:thumbsup: and i find the grays blend too much with road colours round here that other drivers have a bad habbit of NOT been able to see you!

Thanks
Geoff.

GTI2007

I already saw a RS Golf here yesterday but I was driving the other way and didn't had a camera so no pics

gerard

http://www.worldcarfans.com/9090130.011/vw-golf-gti-vi-production-version-images-found-on-uk-vw-site

Snoopy1

Ready to race!
^That colour blue is only available in Germany its one of the many blues available there for special order. I think its the same blue thats available in the UK on the scirocco iirc, but as theres loads of different blues on volkwagen.de it maybe a slight diff one.

shadow blue is nice and is the lowest number available here, next to the United Grey.

haven't seen them in GTI form. one of the threads had a shadow blue in regular golf
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1715

You may notice it was me who posted that thread and the photos lol.:thumbsup:

I was really looking for GTIs in these colours as the GTI is out in Germany and i can find loads and loads of photos of steel gray, carbon steel gray, red, black, black metallic, and candy white but non of any of the other colours available.:cry:

Last edited:

Snoopy1

Ready to race!
bump: As quite a few photos about now.

I have loads and loads of silver now as most the UK dealer cars are either black or silver. So only need to find some of the two blues.

Last edited:

Cigar

Passed Driver's Ed
That post by mr gee showing the Germany-only color blue is upsetting. When I first saw that picture months ago it was the very color that made me want a GTI VI. I wonder if they will bring a similar color to the states.

Snoopy1

Ready to race!
Thanks so much. :thumbsup::thumbup::w00t::coolpics::party0038:

I have been looking forever but found nothing. Regular spending hour after hour going through loads and loads of german car adverts to see if i could find any.
Thank you so much.:thumbsup:

:party0038:

Last edited:

Snoopy1

Ready to race!
Anyone found or seen any photos of the GTI Mk6 in Blue Graphite.
I cannot seem to find any anywere in that colour (of the mk6 GTI)