jaysonkandiah

Passed Driver's Ed
These are when the halogen tails were on:

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!
:w00t:Looks good can't wait to see more

afctom

Ready to race!
So this is the car guys! its been a while but finally got some time!

Looks great mate!! Looks like your neighbours love a VW as well haha.

Where did you get your led tails from and how much? that's on my list to do. They make your car look a million times better!

Also what bodyshop are you using? and how much is this whole thing costing you? I want to get a GTD bumper but need it resprayed.

jaysonkandiah

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks great mate!! Looks like your neighbours love a VW as well haha.

Where did you get your led tails from and how much? that's on my list to do. They make your car look a million times better!

Also what bodyshop are you using? and how much is this whole thing costing you? I want to get a GTD bumper but need it resprayed.

Hey mate thankyou for your interest!

The Tails were around 410 from this website

http://www.carsystems.pl/golf-mk6-r...et-adapter-5k0945093ag-5k0945094ag,id384.html

Tails are OEM original VW, come with fogs, and also all the adaptors, a steal in my opinion compared to price of Reps!

Im using a bodyshop that is based in Watford, known them through my detailer and do plenty of maseratis and bentleys so im sure i can trust them plus my detailer loves them so they ought to be good at painting etc.

They are prepping and painting all my part plus fitting all the parts.

afctom

Ready to race!
Hey mate thankyou for your interest!

The Tails were around 410 from this website

http://www.carsystems.pl/golf-mk6-r...et-adapter-5k0945093ag-5k0945094ag,id384.html

Tails are OEM original VW, come with fogs, and also all the adaptors, a steal in my opinion compared to price of Reps!

Im using a bodyshop that is based in Watford, known them through my detailer and do plenty of maseratis and bentleys so im sure i can trust them plus my detailer loves them so they ought to be good at painting etc.

They are prepping and painting all my part plus fitting all the parts.

Wow are you sure those are OEM?? I swear they were always like 500/600 quid! Im going to order these I think. Did you get the bulb out light?

Whats the bodyshop called mate I'd be very interested. Let me know how good a job they do on yours. And where did you get those OEM R parts from?!

jaysonkandiah

Passed Driver's Ed
Wow are you sure those are OEM?? I swear they were always like 500/600 quid! Im going to order these I think. Did you get the bulb out light?

Whats the bodyshop called mate I'd be very interested. Let me know how good a job they do on yours. And where did you get those OEM R parts from?!

yep they are OEM, they had all the factory vw printing and stuff, and the boxes it came in had all the vw factory labels, i even called the company to make sure, its a steal for the price!

The parts i luckily got from VW and also the side skirts i got from a tuning company. They are called paintworx, and are based in watford, I will post photos of how it all turns out and any little things and if your happy ill pass on the deets.

afctom

Ready to race!
yep they are OEM, they had all the factory vw printing and stuff, and the boxes it came in had all the vw factory labels, i even called the company to make sure, its a steal for the price!

The parts i luckily got from VW and also the side skirts i got from a tuning company. They are called paintworx, and are based in watford, I will post photos of how it all turns out and any little things and if your happy ill pass on the deets.

Did you get the bulb error light? or do you have the vag com cable thing?

And nice one mate look forward to hearing about it. When do you think it will all be done? will look amazing with the R bodykit on

jaysonkandiah

Passed Driver's Ed
Did you get the bulb error light? or do you have the vag com cable thing?

And nice one mate look forward to hearing about it. When do you think it will all be done? will look amazing with the R bodykit on

Yes i got the bulb out light, which tends to be normal these days, but its a very easy code off, im going to get it done by the bodyshop when the car goes in,

the front lights will arrive on friday so im going to give it to the bodyshop so they can commence installing the bumper etc, as the bumper needs to be off the car when the new lights go in.

afctom

Ready to race!
Yes i got the bulb out light, which tends to be normal these days, but its a very easy code off, im going to get it done by the bodyshop when the car goes in,

the front lights will arrive on friday so im going to give it to the bodyshop so they can commence installing the bumper etc, as the bumper needs to be off the car when the new lights go in.

Nice. Very jealous. Any interior mods planned?