GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official California Spotted Thread!**

HyeWarrior

Banned
Lowered CW on black wheels and black rear emblem by UCI. You were going the opposite way, we looked at each other, I was in the stock CW GTI

Saw another CW right after. Had a tow hook license plate, roof rack, and LED headlights

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Spotted what looked like a stock 2012 or 13 CW with serrons @ bestbuy on foothill in Pasadena around 12pm

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Spotted a candy white R in the parking lot by Best Buy in Thousand Oaks.

I always pass by that way on the way to the gym and it's always there. Must work at Best Buy, AT&T or the bank near by.

excelevant

Go Kart Champion
Which springs are you running?

Neuspeed 55.50.03f/55.50.04r, "RACE" springs made by H&R. Car handles like a mofo but the drop is uneven and spring rate is a bit stiff. Not in too much of a hurry to swap them as it's passed the dad and gf test, I figure I can live with it for a while until I decide on DG's or maybe SPM's new springs. The TT rear spring seat pads could almost fix the rake too..

ROOSTER1050 said:
did the 4dr CW have black wheels/trim? quite possibly me.... I threw a V to someone yesterday on the 55

Nope, looked lowered on D's (detroits) with black oem exhaust tips

newcarsmell

Go Kart Champion
parked csg gti with detroits, black r tails, and roof rack on Ramona blvd in Alhambra @ 6:35pm

i was just getting off work from the optometry up the street

girlpowermk6

Passed Driver's Ed
parked csg gti with detroits, black r tails, and roof rack on Ramona blvd in Alhambra @ 6:35pm

i was just getting off work from the optometry up the street

:happyanim: I'm driving cw too, always drive around in Alhambra, hope can throw you a V next time:happyanim:

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
Neuspeed 55.50.03f/55.50.04r, "RACE" springs made by H&R. Car handles like a mofo but the drop is uneven and spring rate is a bit stiff. Not in too much of a hurry to swap them as it's passed the dad and gf test, I figure I can live with it for a while until I decide on DG's or maybe SPM's new springs. The TT rear spring seat pads could almost fix the rake too..

Nope, looked lowered on D's (detroits) with black oem exhaust tips

Damn that's the unfortunate bro, I would hate having rake. I'm getting my DGs put on this week, from everything I've read they seem like the best option.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
spotted like half the forum

newcarsmell

Go Kart Champion
:happyanim: I'm driving cw too, always drive around in Alhambra, hope can throw you a V next time:happyanim:

cool! what does your cw look like? modified or stock?

i always look at every gti i pass, and NO ONE everr waves back in Alhambra! There are lotsa gti's but i don't think they are enthusiasts/ on the forumz.

i wish all the sgv mk6 gti could get together for dinner like OC VW. We could call it SGVeedub :)

cyTO

Ready to race!
Saw a CW GTI with tint and MKV led headlights? (straight led's on bottom) this morning around 9:15 on 10W you took the 5N ramp I slowed down super hard for you to catch up. You eventually caught up and I followed you for a bit. I threw a V up not sure if you saw and flashed my lights when you were sort of next to me. Plate was cool 6MEHXXX I love when non custom plates spell stuff.

Last edited: