GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official California Spotted Thread!**

jshay

Go Kart Champion
Saw a tinted LED tails CSG GTI going on the 10W Santa Monica around 10-11am today. Got on the freeway and saw another CSG GTI looked stock. The LED tails one was long gone dudes a ninja traffic was heavy and I had no idea where he went LOL. Was gonna throw a V at you cause you were most likely on here D:

Also jshay you at badger right now? My car is parked on the 1st street garage hurry and spot me <3 :D

LOL yup i'm actually here studying. Probably going to be here for the rest of the night since I'm doing some sketches here.

Where do you work at man?

cyTO

Ready to race!
LOL yup i'm actually here studying. Probably going to be here for the rest of the night since I'm doing some sketches here.

Where do you work at man?

Wish you spoke up sooner I left work to get a haircut and dinner with my family lol. I work at the offices next to pho79 its on the second floor IT company.

When I left I found a R32 parked next to me it was a sexy one too. Plate said R32QEEN~

Got pics will upload them later~

Also saw a CSG GTI turn into Hawaii Super Market from Valley Blvd.

edit: picture!

Last edited:

jshay

Go Kart Champion
Wish you spoke up sooner I left work to get a haircut and dinner with my family lol. I work at the offices next to pho79 its on the second floor IT company.

When I left I found a R32 parked next to me it was a sexy one too. Plate said R32QEEN~

Got pics will upload them later~

Also saw a CSG GTI turn into Hawaii Super Market from Valley Blvd.

Oh deng man lol. My car was on the 2nd floor right at the corner spot. But alright next time I come to HB and I see your car imma drop you a message.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
spotted a CW gti on montrose and verdugo
gunmetal vmr's
lowered
no rear plates
shame on you.....

Avant

Ready to race!
Around 7AM today.. spotted a lowered black GTI with LED headlights and an R bumper with aftermarket rims on the 405N around Long Beach/Los Alamitos. Super super clean.

You SHOULD be on here. We exchanged head nods and I lost you during the traffic.

girlpowermk6

Passed Driver's Ed
cool! what does your cw look like? modified or stock?

i always look at every gti i pass, and NO ONE everr waves back in Alhambra! There are lotsa gti's but i don't think they are enthusiasts/ on the forumz.

i wish all the sgv mk6 gti could get together for dinner like OC VW. We could call it SGVeedub :)

:w00t:haha, my car looks like a white gti:clap:
I did couple modification but from outlook, maybe only thing you can see is exhaust. I'm saving money now to get a set of custom forged wheel.

ME too, everything look at otherh gti, but nobody pay attention. I know there's a gethering every Tu. at Hat on Rosemead, but never get chance to meet others since I have to work until 9pm:mad0259:

cyTO

Ready to race!
Yeah I high beam and throw V's at every GTI I see in Alhambra or 626 in general like 98% don't acknowledge it D:

I even drive like a dick to catch up to GTI's sometimes just to say hi and its all in vain D:

Like today there was a tinted CSG GTI with some chick driving it going down Mission Dr and jumped on the 101 ramp towards Los Angeles. I was going to take 1st St into downtown but I got all GTI happy followed her and she did not even notice. *sad*

I wonder if this "get excited for every GTI you see" attitude wears off later on...

jshay

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I high beam and throw V's at every GTI I see in Alhambra or 626 in general like 98% don't acknowledge it D:

I even drive like a dick to catch up to GTI's sometimes just to say hi and its all in vain D:

Like today there was a tinted CSG GTI with some chick driving it going down Mission Dr and jumped on the 101 ramp towards Los Angeles. I was going to talk 1st St into downtown but I got all GTI happy followed her and she did not even notice. *sad*

I wonder if this "get excited for every GTI you see" attitude wears off later on...

I know the feeling bro...

jshay

Go Kart Champion
Damnit bro you quoted me with the typo still ahahah YOU FAST <3

You going to HB today? I'm probably working in Downtown and Little Tokyo all day :( ILY~

Nah I won't be there today. Got tons of errands to run after class. But come out to GMR tonight! At least get donuts :thumbsup:

newcarsmell

Go Kart Champion
There's a stock cw gti mk6 at East Los Angeles College that parks at the lower part of the stadium parking lot all the time and then there is a black gti mk6 with detroits and roof rack that parks at the upper part (parking lot is on the side of a hill) of the stadium parking lot all the time.

Who are you?

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Around 3:48 on pacific and Colorado in Glendale I think the color was a shadow blue, gti. I know you are on here because you had a golfmk6.com decal on the back of your car. Who is you? Lol

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Around 3:48 on pacific and Colorado in Glendale I think the color was a shadow blue, gti. I know you are on here because you had a golfmk6.com decal on the back of your car. Who is you? Lol

Woohoo! Finally been spotted, at least I
Think. I match the description, time and place, except my car is UG. What car were you in? I was sort of lost trying to get to the freeway lol so I wasn't paying attention.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Grey GLI or jetta with blacked out emblems. Rose bowl. Parked in the dirt.

Sent via a microwave.

oatzel

Ready to race!
lowered white gti on Central near Broadway in Glendale this morning