GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Highest mileage GTI on here?

st1ckyGTI

Ready to race!
68k, bought year ago with 34k and stage 1 since 40k

jettaglis

Go Kart Champion
That's damn impressive if miles, sure the dash wasn't set to KM?

Yea miles not kilometer. The vehicle is on its 3rd or 4th replacement intake manifold, second turbo and 3 cam cage re-seals and 3rd waterpump too. Not tuned and bone stock. Drivers seat cover worn out so bad on bolster, the metal frame is showing.

sauceman101

Ready to race!
Yea miles not kilometer. The vehicle is on its 3rd or 4th replacement intake manifold, second turbo and 3 cam cage re-seals and 3rd waterpump too. Not tuned and bone stock. Drivers seat cover worn out so bad on bolster, the metal frame is showing.

WOW! gives me hope of reaching that kind of mileage. Maybe my first water pump and second intake manifold will last that long! I'm long overdue for the cam cage re-seal. K04 or F23T next year!

CO_GTI

2010 GTI 113,000 miles and I've been Stage 3 since 80,000 miles. only issues I've had was a recall on the manifold and rear main seal replacement.

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
He's calling stage 3 a K04....

I'm about to hit 109k. Stage 2 at 3k, K04 at 27k, GT30 at 90k. Second intake manifold, third water pump, one door lock actuator, second PCV. I think that's it for major things not caused by me.

JoeCap

Ready to race!
I'm at 113k here. Stage 2 for 40k, and Stage 1 before that for 30k. Only been through 1 water pump and an intake manifold.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
120K miles, K04 powered with plenty of stories :D

scaraj

136k.....Stage 2 since 90k. Just replaced my clutch.

HetfieldInc

Ready to race!
2013 just hit 9k miles. Getting ready to either go apr stage 2 or Cobb.

IAtegeler

Ready to race!
I am at 64k and have had an intake manifold and the timing chain tensioner go. So I am doing a whole new timing system this week. Hoping to be good for at least 50-60k with no more iasues