GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Dang ordered brake stiff kit from usp motorsports on 4/27 they just now shipping and it's expected to arrive 5/16 good thing I didn't hold my breath.

I should add that they sell the TyrolSport brake stiff kit cheaper than TyrolSport. but after talking to Mike at TyrolSport he could've gotten it out same day and free shipping and the difference in price after shipping would've only been like $5 bucks.

Tl;Dr: Order TyrolSport products straight from them just hit up sales first. I happened to get contacted by Mike the owner so that was unexpected and good customer service.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

They seem to be a little slow shipping orders out. I ordered stainless steel brakes lines and some other odds and ends to reach $200 for free shipping and it took them about 3-4 weeks to ship the order out to me. I just received it a couple days ago and placed the order at the beginning of April; so almost a month. First they were waiting on the rear brake lines then it was the tee shirt they were waiting on. Now I have to wait to install the lines as I am in the middle of moving.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I ordered a catch can from them in october, still waiting. Supposedly shipping in the order of orders recieved, going all the way back to august? Well see if it's worth the wait.

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
So this happened today....

Someone backed into me. Driver side front and rear doors. Maybe painters debt repair can get them removed [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
So this happened today....

Someone backed into me. Driver side front and rear doors. Maybe painters debt repair can get them removed [emoji30]

Did you see who? Was it a prius driver? Also can you give me demographics of the other driver I keep a log of everyones accident I know just so I can whip it out and say well of 25 accidents I know to have happened 23 of them were caused by a college girls completely oblivious of what's happening around them.

Corradoluvher

Ready to race!
Did you see who? Was it a prius driver? Also can you give me demographics of the other driver I keep a log of everyones accident I know just so I can whip it out and say well of 25 accidents I know to have happened 23 of them were caused by a college girls completely oblivious of what's happening around them.

:lol:

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
I live in a college town so when I see the school sticker I don't park near them. I also don't park next to handicap or beat up cars. I don't park near trucks with wenches or around cars with horrible blind spots camero, challenger, Mustang. Yes that may be anal but the danger is real lol. I like parking next to things so only 1 side of my car is at risk.

Edit: also avoid parking next to cart returns. Got hit by cart the 2nd day of owning my new car. Sometimes I feel like hauling a fence to setup a perimeter around my car.

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
I live in a college town so when I see the school sticker I don't park near them. I also don't park next to handicap or beat up cars. I don't park near trucks with wenches or around cars with horrible blind spots camero, challenger, Mustang. Yes that may be anal but the danger is real lol. I like parking next to things so only 1 side of my car is at risk.

Edit: also avoid parking next to cart returns. Got hit by cart the 2nd day of owning my new car. Sometimes I feel like hauling a fence to setup a perimeter around my car.

Hahahaha!! Mustangs are by the worse things to park around. Notorious for endangering people and cars near them. Lol. Anyway, it was most likely a girl in her white car and not looking behind her. The guy did leave a not with his number but I was not there to witness it. In Naperville, IL in my apartment complex area where shitty parking is real!

Dub_Polo

Ready to race!
Going COBB Stage 1 tomorrow, do you think my coil packs will be an issue? Will the stock ones hold, or should I invest in red tops?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Going COBB Stage 1 tomorrow, do you think my coil packs will be an issue? Will the stock ones hold, or should I invest in red tops?

Coilpacks are a lot like a manual clutch on these cars when you tune them lol

Some people go for a while before they blow a coil, others don't have that luck. I blew a coil the same day I got a stage 2 tune though.

Dub_Polo

Ready to race!
Coilpacks are a lot like a manual clutch on these cars when you tune them lol

Some people go for a while before they blow a coil, others don't have that luck. I blew a coil the same day I got a stage 2 tune though.

Looks like they will be my next purchase. Just hope to make it a little longer on the stock ones.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
That moment when your parking and hear the scrape. You're just lost in despair, trying frantically in your mind to rewind time. Then you realize you can't. Then you want to get a sledgehammer and fuck up the curb but then you know deep down inside its your fault so all you can do is scream fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk! Then continue your day with that look on your face like you'll murder anyone who talks to you.

:mad::cry:
Yup

Roctre

Ready to race!
Put stoptech slotted rotors and sport pads on my car. Was suppose to put my boxster calipers on but one of the holes threads is fucked up at the start so I have to re-thread the first few threads.

ImitationMan

Passed Driver's Ed
New intake manifold installed at the dealer yesterday because the intake valve was stuck open with a P2004 and P2015 after I was flashed with Stage 2. I requested a carbon cleaning at 48,000 miles because the intake was already off.

Now the engine doesn't almost die 5 seconds after turning the key on a cold start. But I kind of miss the glow of the CEL on the dashboard.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
New intake manifold installed at the dealer yesterday because the intake valve was stuck open with a P2004 and P2015 after I was flashed with Stage 2. I requested a carbon cleaning at 48,000 miles because the intake was already off.

Now the engine doesn't almost die 5 seconds after turning the key on a cold start. But I kind of miss the glow of the CEL on the dashboard.

Give it time, it will return

goose1

Ready to race!
Got inspected despite the high flow downpipe and CBFA

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk