GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW 18" Detroit Wheels, w/ Pirelli P Zero Nero 225/40R-18 Tires

Wablair76

Selling my VW 18" Detroit Wheels, Rims, Tires 225/40R-18 with the Pirelli P Zero Nero tire. Tires were purchased near the end of summer and where barely used due to the purchase of a new VW GTI 2018.

Selling the wheel set for $1350 as the tires themselves cost around $250 per tire and they are in great condition. One of the rims has cosmetic damage but the wheels themselves are in good condition. You can see from the photos below. Will only respond to serious offers and will ignore low ballers.

I do have more pictures if you contact I can send the full size photos!

Information on the tires below:

The P Zero Nero (nero Italian for black) is Pirelli's Max Performance Summer tire developed for the drivers of sports cars, sporty coupes and medium-large sedans. The P Zero Nero was developed to work harder so the driver could play harder exploiting the sporting character of their high performance car. Pirelli's warranty does not cover tires that develop compound cracking due to use in ambient temperatures below 45° Fahrenheit (7° Celsius), so the P Zero Nero, like all summer tires, is not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice.

P Zero Nero tires feature a silica and carbon black enhanced tread compound molded into a subtle asymmetric, wide rib tread design to increase the rigidity of the tread to resist deformation and enhance grip and steering response on a variety of road surfaces while enhancing resistance to irregular wear and generating low noise levels. Circumferential grooves are optimized in their position and width to maximize dry road performance while enhancing hydroplaning resistance.

The tire's internal structure features twin steel belts reinforced by zero degree nylon to complement a lightweight aramid internal structure that resists deformation at high speeds.

Attachments

• IMG_20181006_105840.jpg
    IMG_20181006_105840.jpg
    476.3 KB · Views: 162