GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So Cal "Last Sunday" Canyon Run/Meet up/Cruise/Photoshoot Part 10 Sunday Oct 28

speed927

Passed Driver's Ed
No leaving super early Thursday morning. I have a busy day tomorrow so not much time to pack. Halloween parade at my daughter's school then trick or treating into the night. I'll get about 5-6 hrs of sleep and head out at 3a to be in Vegas in time for breakfast and 9a at SEMA. :eek:

We are heading out around 10am on Thursday, got a dinner meeting not sure whats going down after, its Vegas:23: I will text you tomorrow with my cell.

redjet1

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice pics!

Dig the angle on this one :thumbsup:

Yes Yes, Love this picture! thanks man!!

Adamse7en

Ready to race!
Nice, thanks for the pics. Can't wait for your video, no pressure :D Now I know where you all parked at Wood Ranch, haha!

I looked through most of the footage and 2 angles got messed up and going from the sun to the shade so often kind of ruined some of it too, but I'll use what I can. Also I can't figure out what song to use. :mad0259:

Naoki

Ready to race!
I'll put some pics up for you guys too. I didn't take too many. I felt like an "Uncle Bob" at a wedding getting in the way of other photographers.

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
I'll put some pics up for you guys too. I didn't take too many. I felt like an "Uncle Bob" at a wedding getting in the way of other photographers.

Put your pics up Bob ;)

girlpowermk6

Passed Driver's Ed
No leaving super early Thursday morning. I have a busy day tomorrow so not much time to pack. Halloween parade at my daughter's school then trick or treating into the night. I'll get about 5-6 hrs of sleep and head out at 3a to be in Vegas in time for breakfast and 9a at SEMA. :eek:

:happyanim::happyanim::happyanim:AT SEMA TOO, JUST WANT TO SAY HI, WHICH HALL R U AT, MIGHT COME TO SEE U, HAHA...... IF I HAVE TIME.:w00t:

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Have fun at SEMA. I keep getting txt from my friends out there. Most of the good industry parties that I was invited to I missed already. Not worth it for me to go out.

Naoki

Ready to race!
Finally got around to editing the pics:

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion

Adamse7en

Ready to race!
Here's the video I was able to make. I had two GoPros but half if the angles got messed up and the ones that worked had too much sun since we were going in and out of the shade, or no one else in view, so most of it was unusable. Sorry I didn't get more of you guys in the video. And I have no idea why the wind noise just starts half way through the video, I tried to take it out a bunch of times but nothing would work, iMovie sucks. I'm pretty disappointed with this video but whatever, I thought you guy might like to see it still. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ5a6duwWHc&feature=g-crec-u

And I tried to upload it in 1080p but for some reason it only went to 720! :mad0259: