GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

London, Ontario

FasDarken

Ready to race!
...windsor...thats kinda close...did you feel the earthquake today?

Artysta

Ready to race!
I didn't feel anything, but other ppl in the building did...

FasDarken

Ready to race!
:threadjacked: ...lol sorry

didn't feel a thing here...some people claim to ...but I'm calling BS

circulator

Passed Driver's Ed
maybe we could all have a meet one day?

I'd be down for sure!

I was running theMazda3London club for a while when I had my Speed3. We all ended up getting new/different cars and the club is dead.:(

But meeting some GTI guys/gals would be great!

Artysta

Ready to race!
That is too funny, I had a mazda 3 gt before this. My buddy has a modded black mazda 3 which used to be owned by a guy who belonged to the mazda3london club.. it still has all the decals on it too.. Im sure you've seen it around town. Alright maybe we could meet up next week sometime, Ive heard that there is already a vw meet every wednesday somwhere on wharncliffe but not sure if it still takes place.

I'd be down for sure!

I was running theMazda3London club for a while when I had my Speed3. We all ended up getting new/different cars and the club is dead.:(

But meeting some GTI guys/gals would be great!

circulator

Passed Driver's Ed
That is too funny, I had a mazda 3 gt before this. My buddy has a modded black mazda 3 which used to be owned by a guy who belonged to the mazda3london club.. it still has all the decals on it too.. Im sure you've seen it around town. Alright maybe we could meet up next week sometime, Ive heard that there is already a vw meet every wednesday somwhere on wharncliffe but not sure if it still takes place.

Small world! It would be interesting to see if that meet still occurs. I know there was a LAC meet every week which included quite a few VW's but didn't know there was a specific VW meet.

Artysta

Ready to race!
Small world! It would be interesting to see if that meet still occurs. I know there was a LAC meet every week which included quite a few VW's but didn't know there was a specific VW meet.

i also happen to attend the LAC meets once in a while as well.