GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Group Buy: Depo R LED Taillights

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWMK6

Passed Driver's Ed
Glad to hear about the easy install :thumbsup:

FedEx attempted delivery (a day early) today of my set but I'm out of town until tomorrow. :( Guess the driver won't leave at the door (which is fine by me).

I put in a request for delivery to a local FedEx Office tomorrow. Can't wait to get them and see for myself!

penpal

Srs Bzns
received my set today, everything fits fine, looks pretty good but the passenger turn signal doesnt work, took a multimeter to it and there is no power going to the socket.

good game good game

Michael58121

Go Kart Champion
Just got them in and love the look so much more cant wait for night time!!! thanks dose!!
20140417_164342_U1397772305362.jpg

Last edited:

docss26

Ready to race!
A little ticked off. My drivers side has a huge gap and I'm pretty sure I installed it right. Passenger side is totally fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joseph@OnePerfectDose

Ready to race!
A little ticked off. My drivers side has a huge gap and I'm pretty sure I installed it right. Passenger side is totally fine.

Check your lower guide. When you place the light into place you should feel the lower guide drop down and slide forward. As you tighten the bolt for the outers you can also manipulate the lights a bit to shift the light into position.

Im guessing the guide may not have gone in so its sitting on top instead of inside.

If the lower bumper guide sticks up too much try and push it down, that is what gauges where the light rests.

docss26

Ready to race!
Check your lower guide. When you place the light into place you should feel the lower guide drop down and slide forward. As you tighten the bolt for the outers you can also manipulate the lights a bit to shift the light into position.

Im guessing the guide may not have gone in so its sitting on top instead of inside.

If the lower bumper guide sticks up too much try and push it down, that is what gauges where the light rests.

I'm positive it went under the guide. I haven't tried pushing the the bumper guide down, however. I will try this. Thank you.

Has anyone had this issue in the past? Could it be due to a faulty light? If neither of these two strategies to correct the issue work what options do I have?

camelgolf

Ready to race!
I'm positive it went under the guide. I haven't tried pushing the the bumper guide down, however. I will try this. Thank you.

Has anyone had this issue in the past? Could it be due to a faulty light? If neither of these two strategies to correct the issue work what options do I have?

I had a similar gap on the left light but on the right light I had a gap like half the size, I just left mine as I couldn't really tell unless I was up close

Status
Not open for further replies.