GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

In the Market for a GTI

DekeTurbo

Ready to race!
I'm not sure if this is the place to put this but I'm in the market for a GTI.

What I'm looking for;
-A Black Turbo GTI 2009 - 2010 (I'll consider older if it has everything I'm looking for)
-Needs to have no mechanical or physical issues and in working order, as long as it's been cared for mileage isn't a concern really (but will factor on what I'm willing to pay)
-Heated seats (I live in Wisconsin, it's butt cold here)
-touch screen nav system/audio (for iphone connection)

One thing that will be dependent on my purchase is the unloading of my Mini Cooper. If you are a seller and interested in a trade I'd consider it otherwise I'm working on selling my 2008 Cooper which will help pay for the GTI.

Thanks for checking this out and hope to hear from those of you who are selling!

-DT

L0WCLASS

Ready to race!

What I'm looking for;
-A Black Turbo GTI 2009 - 2010 (I'll consider older if it has everything I'm looking for)
-Needs to have no mechanical or physical issues and in working order, as long as it's been cared for mileage isn't a concern really (but will factor on what I'm willing to pay)

One thing that will be dependent on my purchase is the unloading of my Mini Cooper. If you are a seller and interested in a trade I'd consider it otherwise I'm working on selling my 2008 Cooper which will help pay for the GTI.

Thanks for checking this out and hope to hear from those of you who are selling!

-DT
http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77993

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Feeler: 2011 VW GTI autobahn DSG with 67k miles; $19,800
Stage 2 apr, neuspeed Pflo intake, UR high flow catted downpipe, AWE tuning catback exhaust, VW Racing streetsport plus fully adjustable coilovers, whiteline sway bars, P3 digital boost gauge. Ngk platinum spark plugs with R8 coilpacks, lots of tread on current A/S tires. Car is quick, extremely good handling, sounds awesome, and in great shape. I'm just testing the market as I'm thinking of an awd replacement.

dalee7

What I'm looking for;

-DT

Hey I have a 2012 certified pre owned GTI 2 door,6 spd manual, 30k miles for $17,800. Located in W Lafayette, Indiana.

The heated seats are standard and I don't have nav but it has AUX port and MDI iphone connector.

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80701