GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Cool Story Bro Thread

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Okay bros, gather around for a story that is cool. Last night raced a MS3 with exhaust intake and idk what else, we did two 50 rolls because he said that he couldn't do 40 because his 2nd gear was fucked up. We lined up the first time for the 50 roll and I honked it off, I barely pulled a half a car. We line it up again and we go from 50, it was pretty even until 5th gear where I started to pull and he decided to shut it down once I started to inch ahead. Not entirely sure what all his mods were but he told me he had bolt-ons. He had a Cobb sticker so maybe he just had one of those OTS tunes. Both of us are MT.

I have a video for the second run, but it's really shitty, it's at night and recorded with a cell phone. I had raced this guy before and posted here, I guess last time I walked him so hard because we were doing 40 rolls and under so his 2nd gear was probably starting to go out which allowed me to pull super hard when we would shift to 3rd. CSB.

cool story is cool story^. Dat vw torque delivery. If i had to guess...it was a red mazdaspeed3?

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
cool story is cool story^. Dat vw torque delivery. If i had to guess...it was a red mazdaspeed3?

It was red with gold wheels. You're good.

Well you can kinda see how I start to pull at the end. Once his car came out of view he shut it down and so did I. Shitty vid is shitty but it's all I got, he shut it down once he saw I was pulling and my friend sucks at recording.

Last edited:

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
so went up against an A5 last week. the only reason I even went for it was because he was cutting people off including me, so I wanted to try and get in front of him and then slow down and corner him in the rest of the slow traffic :D But he was dead even with me even right off of the line, which I thought was a little odd but oh well. Then as we hit about 90 he lets off and starts tail gaiting me. It was pretty funny because I know he was butt hurt. superCSB bruh.

i bet he was like "theres no way in hell a shitty $15k volkswagen will beat me" just wait he searches and realizes that he has the same engine :laugh:

stage2 owns MS3s. Good kill

Funny you should say that. i was at a local vw meet yesterday, a few guys were talking about some teenage retard driving a mk6 stage 2 gti that isnt running good, then convinced his parents to get him an ms3 n dump his gti, bc he got beaten by an ms3 horribly.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
cool story, heading home from a local meet. some douche bro in f30 328i revved his engine at me, i let him a head start the pushed my mk7 from 2nd up to 80, dem dsg farts. then i slowed down the speed limit then he did a fly by and middle fingered me, just wait till i apr stage 1 this car on spring.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
cool story, heading home from a local meet. some douche bro in f30 328i revved his engine at me, i let him a head start the pushed my mk7 from 2nd up to 80, dem dsg farts. then i slowed down the speed limit then he did a fly by and middle fingered me, just wait till i apr stage 1 this car on spring.

belongs on mk7. ;)

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
Funny you should say that. i was at a local vw meet yesterday, a few guys were talking about some teenage retard driving a mk6 stage 2 gti that isnt running good, then convinced his parents to get him an ms3 n dump his gti, bc he got beaten by an ms3 horribly.

Key words i noted:

"Teenage, retard, isnt running good, Beaten"

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Key words i noted:

"Teenage, retard, isnt running good, Beaten"

:lol: that's all there is to say.

MS3's are fast but not all are tuned/built right ;)

I creeped on an Audi A8L 4.2L V8 the other day from ~30-95 or so...I want that car so bad, but perhaps the new 4.0T version.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
i tried to get a corvette to race me to be funny. he laughed at me. mission accomplished.