Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Golf R

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Audi S3

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
The Mustang is over a foot longer than the 235i. That alone would make me choose the BMW, though I would rather have the even shorter Golf R.

So, then the R400 might be close to the Golf R, sizewise.

Visual reference for these two as well.

KO7

Ready to race!
Please tell me the new Civic Type R will come with Xenon or LED lowbeams finally?

corrado917

Go Kart Champion

pressure drop

Ready to race!
everythiing I've read so far tells me the Type-R will come standard with the best track-ready components of any of these cars. Even while it is the only FWD entry in this battle, it is not only going to hang, but excel.

It demolished the most expensive car on this list on the Nurburgring by 20 whole seconds. Honda is finally serious about regrowing its balls.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
everythiing I've read so far tells me the Type-R will come standard with the best track-ready components of any of these cars. Even while it is the only FWD entry in this battle, it is not only going to hang, but excel.

It demolished the most expensive car on this list on the Nurburgring by 20 whole seconds. Honda is finally serious about regrowing its balls.

This!

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Volkswagen Golf R420 Production Confirmed, 420hp so far!

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
I bet that R420 will be the pocket rocket to beat in pure straight line speed. Road course/nurburgring/auto-x may be a different story with the RS's AWD setup.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion

Let me get this right? becauseracecar?

I mean most people won't take it to the track... most likely race it on the street on 35mph rolls and post it on the versus threads.

The Type R looks straight out of a Pokemon cartoon.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
I bet that R420 will be the pocket rocket to beat in pure straight line speed. Road course/Nurburgring/auto-x may be a different story with the RS's AWD setup.

If they fix it or enhanced it over the regular golf R, which is good - The R420 can be more than straight line acceleration, which I think can be Bananas.
In the other hand, so far it looks that the RS will be a surgical knife. Hopefully HP too & close to the Vdub.

Let me get this right? becauseracecar?
I mean most people won't take it to the track... most likely race it on the street on 35mph rolls and post it on the versus threads.
The Type R looks straight out of a Pokemon cartoon.

Sad but true, however in BTCC the Type R is a beast only with weight added can be stopped, so let's say that it can be autocross ready as well. It will be awesome to see all these car in the market, sure thing is not of these cars will come short high performance attributes. :thumbsup:

zerolimits1

anybody else hear the AMG CLA45 in person... great sound... too bad the price is up in the low $50s... stupid markup..

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
I think I'm digging the Type-R because it not only has cahonas, but reliability too! muwhaha! I want the best of both worlds.

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
anybody else hear the AMG CLA45 in person... great sound... too bad the price is up in the low $50s... stupid markup..
I test drove one a year ago when they just launched it. It's a nice car.... and thats about it... the bucket seat are nice for short trip. But the power is not all that exciting tho... when you step on it, it's like "That's it?". I mean its quick, but not whole lot excitement. Also the interior is pretty rubbish... number pads? who use that? no rear armrest and not a single cupholder for rear passenger... wow.