GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 stage 2 kill stories, lets hear them!

NolaMKVI

Ready to race!
Why must K04 have all the glory? We can also hold our own :fighting0030:

While this is true... I think modded vehicles will still give the stage 2 some problems... I was going to go stage 2 this year but im waiting until next year to just go K04..:wosschilder980:

Eroc93

Ready to race!
Nismo 370z dead even I spun we floored it from 20mph. Had Chinese stretched tkres at the time lol

My buddies ko4H 1.8t Jetta smoked it.

Like 5 g35's wih eXhaust beat them easily. Once I took with 3 people in my car.

Hawk eye e85 wrx. Well this was dead even.

The 5 litter gto with exhaust got him by a car.

Plenty of 3v gt mustangs.

My buddies Mazdaspeed 6 with exhaust.

Held with a 5.0 until 60 then he starting pulling he gave me thumbs up.

My buddies stage 1 new wex smoked him nasty on 2 runs.

Only cars to ever smoke me were e85 evos, a unknown newer gen wrx guy pulled like 4 cars instantly. Said he was stock.

Eroc93

Ready to race!
Oh yea while I was stock a veloster turbo when stock got him by a car or more.
And my friends 128i this was pretty even
Oh my stage one mk7 GTI got him by a car until 90 then they start pulling

Last edited:

GTInSuch2

Passed Driver's Ed
most recent:

Older guy & his wife (assumed) in a Boxster (early 2000's) sees me taking a U, and catches up at the next light. I could tell he was going to punch it at the green.

Pulled from the dig, he let off after hearing me fart (DSG) all over his porsche. Nothing rubs in a non-stock realization like audio sharting all over a convertible.

NolaMKVI

Ready to race!
lol.. audio sharting

Eroc93

Ready to race!
Follow me on IG @damnyouerik
few kills on yhere all crappy quality lol

Stifun

Ready to race!
2012 MK6 golf R: APR Stage 2+

Car kills: 2002 C5 Corvette LS1 6 speed, Mods: Intake, Exhaust, I won by about half of a car up to 120mph, started from a 55mph roll.

Nismo 370Z, Mods: Intake, exhaust and from a 60mph roll up to 110mph I got him by about 1 car and a half to two cars.

2010 Camaro SS 6 speed, Mods: bone stock I believe, from a 55mph roll I had 3 people in the car, so I was weighed down a bit and we were dead even from a 60mph roll until we had to stop early due to traffic at around 100mph or so.

2012 Mustang 5.0, Mods: Bone stock- I beat him 3 times, all going from 40mph roll, 55mph, and 60mph rolls. I got him by about 1/2 of a car each time give or take. Good runs!!

I've been beaten list:

2012 Cadillac CTS-V Mods: bone stock, I got the hit from a 60mph roll and by 100mph he passed me pretty damn easily and got me by like 4 cars or so. LOL! I got destroyed…….

1997 Toyota Supra Turbo 6 speed, Mods: It's my brother's car and it's BPU at 18psi of boost on stock twins. We went from a 40mph roll and I held him off till 80mph and after that he pulled by a whole lot of cars! LOL.

2010 Mustang GT500, Mods: pulley, intake, exhaust, tune. From a 50mph roll up to 120mph or so he got me by at least 4-6 cars. Another destroying session towards me.

NolaMKVI

Ready to race!
Smashed a hurst yesterday... lol.. then he got pulled over shortly after.. it was empty incase anyone was wondering and HE started it lol... it was a caddy hurst if that matters.. dont know or care about the specs on it...

pulled an SS colbalt this morning.. (with the little circle tail lights, not sure if 1st or 2nd gen)
I used to know the mods because I caught him about 2 years ago on the interstate in my Grand prix GXP (5.3) and he walked me pretty bad.. If I remember, its tuned and a FMIC.
I'm still JUST stage 1 (APR) .
63 degrees this morning.

Andi398

Passed Driver's Ed
Beat a s2000 at stage 1 with 5 people in the car
Shit load of civics,
But my most recent was a Newer SS Camaro I believe with intake/exhaust we rolled from the dig, we were even but once I shifted I had a car length on him. His look was epic and his girl gave the thumbs up.

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie
Shit load of civics,
But my most recent was a Newer SS Camaro I believe with intake/exhaust we rolled from the dig, we were even but once I shifted I had a car length on him. His look was epic and his girl gave the thumbs up.

You beat a 10+ Camaro SS at stage 2 from a dig? Those big boys run low 13's stock.

squall

Ready to race!
Shit load of civics,

i'm thinking it was an RS and not an SS. I've seen stock SS's run mid-high 12's @ 110 and you jumped ahead by a car length after a shift...hmm. i have an 07 z51 vette with minor bolt ons and i pull on SS's by a couple of cars. BTW.. i last ran an 11.63 @ 122. So if that were true, your stage 2 gti would be running at least low 12's @112+...doubt it.

PR_dub

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice kills everyone!

A couple of my Stage 2 kills:
-Mini Cooper S with bolt-ons and tune by 2-3 lengths (close friend, when both stock we go neck and neck up to 4th gear then I pull)
-Stock new Genesis 2.0t by 3 bus lengths
-new Genesis with an Exhaust at least, 1 passenger each, put 3-4 lengths (flagged me down on highway, wasn't gonna race but couldn't resist when I saw the Gen passenger recording all excited)
-BMW 228i jb4 tuned pulled about 2 lengths on him even though he was drafting behind me (wasn't able to get side-by-side before exit)
-several mk5's with 100 octane and bolt-ons, not tuned.
-Fiesta ST, too easy
- too many Civic Si's to count :bellyroll:

here's a vid from last week with a couple of the races mentioned above:

Last edited: