GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jack Daniels vw is awesome

Noodle1

Ready to race!
So I went there to get my struts replaced and they went above and beyond, not to mention the fact that they are mod friendly. After the repair was done I took the car in again because my clutch was squeaking and they lubed it up for me, they also helped me get a windshield under warranty and they threw in a cash wash because they got fingerprints on the car. They made sure the customer is satisfied and I highly recommend you go there if your in the area, Scott was awesome and I'm glad I went there instead of other vw dealers 10/10 btw not being paid or anything from this, I just like supporting a business that did good, I also hope to one day open my own business.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

fxv686

Ready to race!
I'll never go to them ever again, they rip people off. My trunk wouldn't close because of faulty trunk latch. They charged me $120 to "diagnose" the problem when you can clearly hear it was the motor. Then they tell me it would be $300 to fix the problem with labor and all this BS. So instead, I bought the motor from eBay for about $25 and spent 15-20min to install it myself. :thumbdown:

Noodle1

Ready to race!
I'll never go to them ever again, they rip people off. My trunk wouldn't close because of faulty trunk latch. They charged me $120 to "diagnose" the problem when you can clearly hear it was the motor. Then they tell me it would be $300 to fix the problem with labor and all this BS. So instead, I bought the motor from eBay for about $25 and spent 15-20min to install it myself. [emoji107]
That's most dealerships tbh, im kinda surprised but I can't say I didn't expect it. I like them cause they didn't question my mods and they helped me out all under warranty

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk