GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AutoTrader.com

Bill Carson

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm looking for a specific variety of GTI: a Carbon Steel Gray 4-Door with manual transmission, cloth interior, and sunroof. It is time consuming to search for individual vw dealers and check out each dealer's inventory. I've found that I can do a quick search on autotrader.com, and it will list every car with my specifications in the country.

Has anyone else tried this? I wonder if all dealers participate in autotrader?

Sad thing is that the closest GTI with these specs is over 500 miles away from me.

What say you?

DSG_MASTER

DSG!!Manstyle!!
I'm looking for a specific variety of GTI: a Carbon Steel Gray 4-Door with manual transmission, cloth interior, and sunroof. It is time consuming to search for individual vw dealers and check out each dealer's inventory. I've found that I can do a quick search on autotrader.com, and it will list every car with my specifications in the country.

Has anyone else tried this? I wonder if all dealers participate in autotrader?

Sad thing is that the closest GTI with these specs is over 500 miles away from me.

What say you?

You don't always get the specs on autotrader.com. My inventory is on there, but not too many specs.

I can find one for you.

Bill Carson

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks, DSG. I think I'm going to test drive a launch vehicle this weekend. I've sat in one on the showroom, and it was sweet.

gorlando

yeah, just talk to a dealer, they will look around for you. Plus, usually if its under 100 miles away they usually dont charge to get it..