GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2012 CSG GTI 4 door DSG autobahn

UberFast

Ready to race!
$10,000

Located in Anderson SC

111,500 miles but going up as I do drive it still.

Car is in excellent condition. Only flaws are a couple small rock chips at the front of the hood and the previous owner scuffed the wheels a little bit. Runs perfect, fluids always changed on time using VW factory fluids along with Mobil 1 full synthetic. Interior is in excellent condition. Fully loaded with black leather, heated seats, navigation, dynaudio, keyless entry and start. Only mods on the car are r8 coils, golf r replica tails, hatch pop kit, catless downpipe and some convenience features enabled with vagcom like windows roll up and down with remote and you can lock the doors and leave the car running with the key in your pocket. Has 20% tinted windows. No codes, no driveability issues. Ready to roll. No accidents, clean SC title that my credit union holds since I still owe on the car. Only reason for selling is we're about to start building our new house and so just freeing up some funds. I can take more pics if you like, just message me. Thanks for looking.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Repair history? any water pumps been replaced? timing chain tensioner update performed/top end grenaded and fixed? intake manifold replaced?

has it ever been carbon cleaned?

UberFast

Ready to race!
I have replaced the water pump with the latest oem revision, installed 4 brand new oem injectors and did a carbon cleaning at the same time, new pcv valve, new spark plugs and red top coil packs, new lpfp and fuel filter/regulator all within the last 12,000 miles. No the engine hasn't been grenaded and rebuilt. The timing chain tensioner hasn't failed. It runs perfect.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Code:
If this car had been for sale when I bought my current car last year, I'd have bought it from you. GLWS, I'm surprised someone hasn't bitten yet. This is about as good as it gets in terms of value and peace of mind out of an older, high mileage car. You're a good car owner :thumbup:

UberFast

Ready to race!
Yea if someone actually would come and look at it they would buy it. There's really not that many people interested in these cars. It's in excellent shape for its age.