GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Glacier NP trip....

FN in MT

Ready to race!

Made a speed run to Glacier National Park yesterday to visit some east coast friends who are visiting the Park. The entire road through the Park was finally opened yesterday at noon.

It's roughly 175 miles from the Ranch to St Mary's. The leg from Browning to St Mary's is a narrow winding road thats FUN to be sure. One of my favorite motorcycle rides.

The amazing thing was that I think I ran it FASTER and with far less DRAMA than I do on the Bike! The GTI is simply amazing.

FN in MT

Krazy_Z

Go Kart Champion
Makes me miss the Beautiful country I am serving for I am jealous. JK I am proud to serve just wish I was a bit closer to home this time a year.

Marvin

Ready to race!

Made a speed run to Glacier National Park yesterday to visit some east coast friends who are visiting the Park. The entire road through the Park was finally opened yesterday at noon.

It's roughly 175 miles from the Ranch to St Mary's. The leg from Browning to St Mary's is a narrow winding road thats FUN to be sure. One of my favorite motorcycle rides.

The amazing thing was that I think I ran it FASTER and with far less DRAMA than I do on the Bike! The GTI is simply amazing.

FN in MT
Looks magnificent but what about the winters??

FN in MT

Ready to race!
Looks magnificent but what about the winters??

One must learn to adapt to the cold and the snow....like Wiley my Malamute has.

The snow at the Park ....especially at the higher elevations is amazing. Then again when winter hits, they shut the Lodges down, close the roads and reopen in Spring. So no big deal.

I'm plowing and shoveling all winter long!

FN in MT