GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New owner here!

Jekyll991

Ready to race!
Picked up this baby yesterday:

I first went to look an 07 used one, but I didn't even end up going to the dealership that had that one, the interior being so much nicer in the MKVI is what mainly sold me, that and the TSI engine.

Is there any way to adjust the bass/treble setting on the base had-unit? I normally like to fiddle around with that but I can't seem to figure out how.

Now I gotta sell this thing so I can afford to pay-off the lease after three years.

DJohn

Congrats on the car! There is a "sound" button that enables me to adjust the base/treble on mine however I don't have the touch screen unit. Are those seats full leather? I know that it sounds like a dumb question but there is no designs on the seats in SA and full leather and 18's are standard with the car

carbon

Ready to race!
the red matches mk6 very well!!

For adjusting the audio setting, the button is beside the CD eject above the screen

Jekyll991

Ready to race!
the red matches mk6 very well!!

For adjusting the audio setting, the button is beside the CD eject above the screen

Thanks! Honestly when I first looked at the '10 GTI's I wasn't too fond of the new style, especially in the darker colors, but the red really looks good.

And thanks for the tip, didn't even see that button.

So far the only things I don't like is the ipod UI seems to be a bit glitchy, but that might be because I have way too many artists to scroll through, and the cloth seems to be a magnet to the cat/dog hair on my clothes.. But I'm already in love with this thing.

Walter2

Ready to race!
If you mind me asking what features did you get with the car and what was your OTD price? From what I can say, I am going to be picking up a car exactly like yours (down to the same color and everything) and want to know what price these are being paid for.

Also I think the TR is the best color on the MK6. It is nothing short of sexy! Wow I love that color.

Jekyll991

Ready to race!
Congrats, but please do not put any 'body graphics' on the dub.

No worries there. I don't plan on modding it too much at all. Mainly because I don't want to screw up the perfect suspension, and I don't want wheels without a drop. There may be a chip in the future but that will definitely wait.

If you mind me asking what features did you get with the car and what was your OTD price? From what I can say, I am going to be picking up a car exactly like yours (down to the same color and everything) and want to know what price these are being paid for.

Also I think the TR is the best color on the MK6. It is nothing short of sexy! Wow I love that color.

Options were Monster Mats, Bluetooth, and nitrogen filled tires (35$ woohoo) seems like there a couple other small things too.I leased it with 4g's down (thanks to the parents :] ), 300 a months / 36 months, and I'll owe the dealership 13,500 when I buy it at the end of lease, so with all expenses covered I'll have 26.5 or so in it. I probably could've gotten a better deal/more options had a shopped around some and waited until salesman are trying to fill they're end of the month quota haha.