GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Custom Retro with Demon eye's

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Its come time I'm going to be trading in the car soon an getting a Mk7 Gti so before I trade it in I'm going to be parting out a few things an these are one of them. Details are these retro'd Oem Halogen headlights are done by Kruman Customs LLC in Moon, PA. These headlights have the following: Demon eyes "red" Morimoto mini H1 projectors with Mini gatlin shrouds Morimoto 6k 35w bulbs Morimoto canbus stand alone units an a Morimoto relay harness. The whole inside of the headlights have been painted gloss black including shrouds. The headlights are sealed up nicely no leaks or anything only down side is the small rock chips in the lenses not really noticeable unless your super picky an one of the top mounting tabs on the passenger side was broken but jb welded. Atm the headlights are on the car an do have carbon fiber eyelids on them ill give you the choice to keep them on or take them off. "Sold" All sales are final.

To further explain more how these headlights work to save questions. The way these headlights work is they are like regular headlights besides the demon eyes... to have the demon eyes function they need to be wired to the 12v outlet fuse in the interior fuse box. Once you have them wired in you can either have it to a toggle switch where you can turn the demon eyes on an off as you please or just have them straight wired to the 12v outlet an the demon eyes will run constantly as drls basically until you turn the low beams on the demon eyes will turn off. Besides that the headlights work like any other headlights. Lastly to ensure no errors occur on the dash youll need to get the headlight bulb savor function turned off via Vagcom takes about 5-10mins to do. After that your all set to go nothing else is needed to be done to get these lights to work properly

Last edited:

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
That's cool!

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
bump

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
bump

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
ill do 500 shipped with full insurance an tracking.

Trevdawg

Howd you open up the light housing? Ive been trying to figure out how to paint the inside black, id really appreciate it if you could help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Howd you open up the light housing? Ive been trying to figure out how to paint the inside black, id really appreciate it if you could help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't recommend doing this unless you are experienced for it or feel you can do it but a dremel. You can't just oven bake these an pry them open.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
with the headlights being installed you cant even notice or see the silicone. the silicone was cleaned up so its not all sticking out over the edges like in the pics. those pics were when Jeff at Kruman first sealed them up. The rock chips honestly arent bad there literally the size of pen dots if that. And the Price is a Asking price i didnt say i was firm on 500.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Dont be afraid to make a offer worse i can say is no.