GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FSW Remus exhaust - GTI

syntex

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi all,

Please may i ask if someone has tried the fsw catback?
I am scared from drone but like sporty sound!!
What do u think if i keep my Stock RESONATOR and change only the muffler? I can buy this item.separately

Thanks

corydd

Go Kart Champion
Never heard of that exhaust. It also looks like it is for a Mk5 GTI. For a Mk6 GTI catback I'd recommend Magnaflow. Great sound, no drone. People also seem to like the Godspeed catbacks on eBay if you're looking for something on the cheaper end.

syntex

Passed Driver's Ed
Yes its for mk5
So you think its a gd idea to buy only the muffler and stick with the stock resonator?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
Yes its for mk5
So you think its a gd idea to buy only the muffler and stick with the stock resonator?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

u didnt tell us what car do u have... this is a mk6 forum... you will need some modification to fit the mk6 GTI diffuser.

PNWKuey

Passed Driver's Ed
I love my CTS Turbo exhaust. I originally purchased the downpipe from them and had it connected to my stock cat with a resonator delete but that was way to obnoxious for me. Sounded to much like a ricer. With the CTS cat-back it sounds perfect. I hardly have any drone when driving like a grandma but when I get on it in S mode or manual it sounds sexy. I catch myself rolling down the windows and gunning it through tunnels...