GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Black Friday Sales???

clownish

just clowning around
I've never seen any really good deals for BF. Usually it's the same 10-15% deals that get offered throughout the year.

This is exactly what I was going to post. There are some sales, but nothing crazy that you can't find the rest of the year.

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
I'm hoping unitronic will have a deal too good to pass up that will finally push me to buy a tune.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion
Check the sites. I thought I saw sales on a few but nothing that caught my eye. Not sure if the sales currently are early or theyll be better on black friday but theres some. Ill check later and post what I find

All the Black Friday deals drop on black friday. I would highly suggest waiting. Some companies try running sales early but we have a long list of brands going on sale that all go live Black friday and most end cyber monday

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor

Phur

Autocross Champion
Sub’d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mario01

Black friday, always wait:happyanim:

Phur

Autocross Champion
Shopdap. RNS315 for $239!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whats the discount for the cobb ap/flash tune?

It came out to $66, so a total of $594 for the Cobb AP and a Stratified tune. Tough to beat that price.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Shipping daily so you can receive your order before Thanksgiving.

We suggest our H7RC HID kit for a more enjoyable and safer ride for thanksgiving. And it is fun to show off your LEDs and HIDs during Thanksgiving or install them after to get away from your family, it is a good excuse.

ALL LEDs:
http://deautokey.com/category/shop-by-car-model-vw-gti-golf-mk6-2010-2014