GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Complete BOLT ON Snow Stage 2 Dual Nozzle WMI Setup

redrider825

Passed Driver's Ed
SOLD! Parting out my 2013 GTI. This was just removed from my car and is about as close to a "bolt-on" WMI kit you will find. I have a TON of time and close to $1k wrapped up in this setup.

-Snow Stage 2 WMI Kit
-Snow Dual Nozzle Kit
-2 Snow Solenoids
-USRT Boost Trigga
-USRT TB Spacer
-Complete wiring harness (will require splicing a few wires as I had to cut it to remove it)
-All hardware, fittings, etc.

-All w/m tubing and vacuum/boost tubing

I have used this setup for almost a year. Car was tuned by Stratified using an AP (also for sale in a separate thread) and was running a very aggressive map with 24.5 degrees of timing @ redline with ZERO timing pull. I can provide some of the datalogs if you'd like.

To complete the install of this kit, you will need to purchase a tank tap from Devil's Own to use with your stock WW reservoir, figure out a location to mount the post-intercooler nozzle and a boost tap. If you want to mount it in the rubber elbow post intercooler, I can give you a Snow Performance adapter. I was running an aluminum OEM S3 intercooler and had a bung welded in @ the exit.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM/call/text 951-452-7554.

$420 picked up or $440 shipped.

Last edited:

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
hey man, I will be running basically the same exact setup and looking for advice and if you are interested in maybe parting a few things outta this kit LMK. Im gonna shoot you a text.