GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Light Bar?

Reesekempter

Passed Driver's Ed
I guess you could say I'm going down a "unique" path with my rabbit... but could anybody help me out with finding a Lightbar to put some fog lights on that would fit the mk6 base models?

AXO

Go Kart Champion
I would check the rally car forums, they could probably point you in the right direction.

I have seen a ton of threads on Roof Racks, but never Light Bars. Unique :D

XLT_GTI

Ready to race!
You could just get a roof rack and mount lights on one of the cross bars. I know a lot of trucks and SUVs will just do that but it is also illegal to run with roof lights on on the street here so idk if that will help.

XLT_GTI

Ready to race!
I dont know about their led flood lights but i have had a few products from recon and all of them have failed on me. I have also hear good things about the rigid led lights.

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
I've seen custom removable light bar setups on various cars during night time track events... A lot of them use the LED light bars on a quick release setup and they make regular hid lights look like hand held flashlights

GTI ATLien

Passed Driver's Ed
i've seen this done and it looks pretty badass. im definitely looking into doing it but am worried about finding a light bar thin enough for the whispbar. looks like this guy has the oem roof rack.

Hat's off to this guy. Love the look!

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

goose1

Ready to race!
Pardon the necro but I emailed SSDPerformance and they would be willing to build a light bar for our cars if you can meet them. http://ssdperformance.blogspot.com/?m=1

sent via carrier potato