GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Technical Topics > GTI 2.0T Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Tunes

Old 02-18-2018, 03:00 PM   #29
DarienMidnight
Autocross Champion

Drives: 2012 vw gti 4dr autobahn
Oh god ..everywhere I see now is timing chain tensioner ...I'm getting really sick .

As for sound I have an Catted downpipe..and aftermarket catback...sound great but I might want it louder so I might do a resonator delete on the aftermarket catback..hope that isn't a bad idea...how much should it cost no more than 100 bucks right ? ...will it cost more because I already have an aftermarket CBE on? ..

APR stage 2 / r8 coils / APR stage 1&2 intake / AWE CBE/ APR catted DP so basically i have and APE TBE ( FMOIG: YoungRios_ )
DarienMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 05:56 PM   #30
Laimface
FIA World Rally Car Champion

Drives: '09 Candy White GTi 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarienMidnight View Post
Oh god ..everywhere I see now is timing chain tensioner ...I'm getting really sick .

As for sound I have an Catted downpipe..and aftermarket catback...sound great but I might want it louder so I might do a resonator delete on the aftermarket catback..hope that isn't a bad idea...how much should it cost no more than 100 bucks right ? ...will it cost more because I already have an aftermarket CBE on? ..
There's a thing called a phone, you press the numbers that correspond to your local exhaust shop and talk the voice that comes out of the phone. This voice will magically tell you a price, and may even book you in for the job too!
Old 02-19-2018, 03:57 AM   #31
snobrdrdan
Formula 2 Champion

Drives: a VW
Send a message via AIM to snobrdrdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laimface View Post
There's a thing called a phone, you press the numbers that correspond to your local exhaust shop and talk the voice that comes out of the phone. This voice will magically tell you a price, and may even book you in for the job too!
Old 02-19-2018, 07:50 PM   #32
DarienMidnight
Autocross Champion

Drives: 2012 vw gti 4dr autobahn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laimface View Post
There's a thing called finessing prices.....and also a thing called comparing with other people and their experiences ...there's also this thing called being a Bag full of dicks. a smart person would know i already called, Multiple shops too... and simply wanted to hear what other peoples prices were...in state or not... nice going tho buddy.

APR stage 2 / r8 coils / APR stage 1&2 intake / AWE CBE/ APR catted DP so basically i have and APE TBE ( FMOIG: YoungRios_ )

Last edited by DarienMidnight; 02-19-2018 at 07:59 PM.
DarienMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote