GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Remember in the movie Princess Bride where Wesley would say "as you wish", but actually mean "I love you"?

Same thing is going on here.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh wow yeah

Yakuzi

Ready to race!
So I learned the AC drains the hell out of your battery in ACC mode the hard way. Was parked in an industrial area around sunset, having fun w my gf in the backseat, AC at 3rd blast, couple minutes in I hear a *beep* noise from the car that Ive never heard before, but the AC still ran and electrics were on so I didnt stop. Finished up and went to crank the car, low and behold it didnt have enough juice to start. R I P, was on our way to a surprise baby shower too. Bless AAA roadside, they showed up like a cop would in a white neighborhood.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Pretty sure the AC doesn't work without the car running. It may have blowing cool air for a bit because the coils were still cold, but without the compressor able to kick on it would get progressively warmer over time. I take it, it was a quickie lol.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Bless AAA roadside, they showed up like a cop would in a white neighborhood.
Best thing i read today so far.

Pretty sure the AC doesn't work without the car running. It may have blowing cool air for a bit because the coils were still cold, but without the compressor able to kick on it would get progressively warmer over time. I take it, it was a quickie lol.
This too. MY AC runs like garbage if the car is turned off... like literally maybe 15 seconds still cold then its blowing warm.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
OT has died. since this thread and roxi left it.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
God I wish I could get rid of my fucking Bi-Xenons by now.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie