GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf VI -- OFFICIAL VW PRESS RELEASE & HI-RES IMAGES

sleepergti86

APRTuned
If the Golf is looking this good, just imagine what a GTI is going to look like....

The Golf already has aggressive lines and with GTI Front Bumper and Grille, sideskirts, rear bumper, sporty suspension and nice wheels.... its going to be one hell of ride... and look at all the extras!!!!! I'm 50% sold right now....i know when i see the GTI im probably gonna melt and foam at the mouth.... :D

MKVI R32

Passed Driver's Ed
it's perfect!!! can't wait to see GTI and R3* :)

GTI2007

Looks like the Golf VI comes with a rear view camera from the factory

shuke

I like the new instrument cluster. Blue info screen! Back up camera? If this is the Rabbit/Golf, the GTI is gonna be sweeter! If the GTI comes with 230hp... Might be trading up for one....

brieff

The GTI's gonna look sweet:D
If the MKVI Golf comes with a backup camera, then the GTI would be even sweeter! I can't wait for the gadgets that come with it:p This is making me want it more :rolleyes:

GTI2007

According to the rumors the GTI will get a different front and rear bumper, also different lights to set if off to the regular Golf and 18" wheels standard with 19" as option

MKVI R32

Passed Driver's Ed
GTI will probably have front bumper look like MKV GTI W12

GTI2007

Accorinding to the model evo saw it's going to have honeycomb upper and lower grill together with R8-style side vents

sleepergti86

APRTuned
OMG!

Flux1

Passed Driver's Ed
wtf is that rear view cam standard? i was looking at the brochure on another thread and didn't even see this as an option, nor did they show it off. This car already got that sexy touchscreen audio interface and if it gets this cam this by far has got to be one of the best cars for 2010