GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2013/14 Tiguan Lease

Frosty631

Ready to race!
So im just looking to get an idea of what people are paying if any i know this is the mk6 forum but im sure people here know people or wife/gf whatever have one and an expierence..My gf's lease is almost up on her shity altima coupe :barf: hate that car her mk5 jetta before way better anyway.. She is looking to be no more then 300 sign and drive taxes rolled in 10k a month only pay first month (if that) and dmv up front..has anyone come close to this or got less? if she doesnt get close to this she is looking at the mk7 golf when it comes out.

i think it might be possible just a matter of who you get as a salesperson

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Ping McQueen77. He just leased a base Tiguan with pano roof for less than $300/month with little or nothing down, I believe.

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
I know someone who works in a leasing office in BK. Under 300 you are looking at the lower trim levels, around 315 you can get the SE I believe

Frosty631

Ready to race!
here altima coupe is literally base with the cvt she downgraded from her jetta fully loaded because she lovedddd the crimson black color and impulse leased it...so at this point anything is better and vw base vs nissan base you would think the vw is fully loaded

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
The base Tiguan is quite nice as it now includes a leather multifunction wheel and other goodies. Its really the best value. Add the pano roof and its darn right lux feeling - for what it is.

Zach84

Ready to race!
Can you roll taxes into payment in NY? For some reason I thought you could not, and that it was due at signing... Don't remember who I heard that from, though.

Frosty631

Ready to race!
Can you roll taxes into payment in NY? For some reason I thought you could not, and that it was due at signing... Don't remember who I heard that from, though.

nope you can only thing you technically have to pay up front is dmv and possibly title i just did it on my car and paid 150 and drove off with the car

Zach84

Ready to race!
nope you can only thing you technically have to pay up front is dmv and possibly title i just did it on my car and paid 150 and drove off with the car

Good to know. Now I have to remember who told me that and tell them they are wrong, HAHA.

Frosty631

Ready to race!
Good to know. Now I have to remember who told me that and tell them they are wrong, HAHA.

haha yea they try and tell you sometimes you cant like it has to be paid up front and blah blah blah its just to get more money upfront out of you

misaka

Ready to race!
You can roll everything. Even DMV fees. I walked out the door paying nothing on my lease.

I'm going to guess a Tiguan S automatic with 0 down will run about 330-340$ a month if you roll all the taxes, title and fees into the payment and put 0 down.

Since the 36 month lease is 219 +2699+ taxes and fees. And NY tax six

Frosty631

Ready to race!
You can roll everything. Even DMV fees. I walked out the door paying nothing on my lease.

I'm going to guess a Tiguan S automatic with 0 down will run about 330-340$ a month if you roll all the taxes, title and fees into the payment and put 0 down.

Since the 36 month lease is 219 +2699+ taxes and fees. And NY tax six

yea i saw that deal and for the gti its 289 +2000+ tax and fees and i got my car everything rolled in 12k a year for 301 a month thats what makes me believe it is possible but not sure