GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Delaware Meets?

Lewie84

That's cool. Not going to be as fun as Spain most likely, but at least there are beaches.

I'm Air Force, but stationed on a Navy base... Right on the beach haha! The outskirts of Dover are alright though. I lived there for 4 years before I came to Spain so there won't be any surprises.

Lewie84

That's cool. Not going to be as fun as Spain most likely, but at least there are beaches.

I'm Air Force, but stationed on a Navy base... Right on the beach :happyanim: The outskirts of Dover are alright though. I lived there for 4 years before I came to Spain so there won't be any surprises.

-Lewie

Gti For Me

Go Kart Champion
I need to get tuned to stage 1, are there any good shops around this effing place? I'm in Wilmington...

NGP in maryland about 30 miles from wilmington,they do APR software/flashes

Lewie84

Good to know. Mine will be receiving at least a sage 1.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Like I said, anytime someone wants to set up a meet just give the word. I'm always at Matilda's in Newark and they love having car meets and functions there. :)

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Getting crowded in here now. ;)

Darok

when will we have those meet ups , my GTI is stock and need some advise what to start with !!

JerZyT28

Passed Driver's Ed
I just got stationed in Dover, should have my car by the end of the month. I'm definitely down for meets.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
I just got stationed in Dover, should have my car by the end of the month. I'm definitely down for meets.

Awesome!! Perfect beach car for the summer here. :)

JerZyT28

Passed Driver's Ed
Yea it came in last month. ..still rocking my overseas tags. .. once I get my delaware tag, Window tint is happening. .. I'm about to order my dg Sigma 6 shifter today

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
there is quite a few of us actually....

myself, Branman, Heezy

I started parting my car out though, if you see me around it looks like a bagged MK6 with exhaust. i have a vanity tag that says "SHTSWEK"

JerZyT28

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice...what parts do you still have left to part out?